Business Strategy Manager (Headspace Health)
How your skills and passion will come to life at Headspace:
- Work closely with cross-functional partners including, Design, UX, Product, Content, Science, and Engineering teams to ensure a coordinated and deliberate approach toward launching complex projects
- Conduct comprehensive viability assessment (e.g., market research, competitive analysis, etc.) to develop near and long-term strategy, positioning, and monetization roadmap.
- Explore potential business models and revenue streams (with initial focus on reimbursement models) using discovery-driven planning and financial modeling.
- Develop go-to-market strategy for launch and scaling considerations, to include: customer acquisition, brand, operations, partnership development, and distribution.
- Prototype and pilot lean experiments to test core hypotheses and assumptions related to product and business model.
- Collaborate with leadership to identify, align, and prioritize near and long-term goals, vision, and KPIs.
- Identify and engage external stakeholders to create strategic partnerships.
What you’ve accomplished:
- A minimum of 5-7 years of industry experience.
- Successful candidates will combine rigorous business acumen across many of the following areas, along with world-class depth in one or two: Product Development, Product Management, Start-ups, Marketing (Product or Brand), Organizational Behavior, Operations, Finance, and Design.
- Operational experience in or a deep understanding of taking offerings to market and scaling, whether as an entrepreneur or intrapreneur.
- Excellence in complex business model development, scenario planning, and forecasting, with a depth of experience using Excel as a baseline.
- Demonstrated fluency with the human-centered design process and an ability to work in multidisciplinary design teams.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.