Business Development Representative
Why We Love Our Job:
CareerArc is on a mission to help companies recruit talent better, transition their workforce more effectively, and enhance their employer brand. After all, companies are made up of people. Every day, we do our best to try and put the human into human capital. Our momentum is driven by people who are curious, passionate and dedicated to a customer-first culture. We come to work focused on solving problems for our clients. We believe that making it easier for companies to amplify and protect their employer brand will provide more efficient and effective work cultures, and job seekers that are more satisfied. We are backed by Kinderhook Industries and PeakEquity Partners, and just announced a $30M growth equity round in January 2019. Join us!
What We're Looking For:
CareerArc is looking for an ambitious and talented individual to help maximize the effectiveness of our marketing efforts and help drive new revenue.
As a member of the marketing team, our Business Development Representatives help generate new business opportunities by identifying and converting warm leads into qualified opportunities through targeted marketing campaigns. Working as a liaison between the enterprise sales and marketing teams, the Business Development Representative (BDR) is crucial in driving new business opportunities for CareerArc.
CareerArc offers a competitive compensation package for exceptional performers, as well as the possibility to grow into a sales, marketing or client success role in the future. On target compensation for this role is $52,800 with a $45,000 base salary.
- Adaptable, personable and goal-oriented individual with a strong work ethic
- Ability to build rapport with contacts through phone calls and emails
- Demonstrates a desire to understand where prospect are in the buying cycle
- Tenacious in meeting established quotas
- Phenomenal listening, verbal and written skills
- A desire to learn & utilize new technology and in a day-to-day work environment
- Able to own all aspects of the lead life cycle including prospecting, objection handling and conducting qualification calls
- Comfort in operating in a fast paced startup culture
- Highly visible position that will help support the sales organization by generating qualified leads that converts to sales pipeline
- Become an expert in the CareerArc product, helping to showcase how it helps Human Resource leaders solve complex problems
- Hone and effectively communicate our product pitch within the narrative set by our marketing team
- Nurture client inquiries and identify opportunities that meet a minimum qualification criteria for sales
- Perform outbound sales activities such as cold emails, phone calls and persistent follow ups
- Set up qualified meetings for the enterprise sales team
- Meet or exceed activity metrics for outreach, appointments set and opportunities generated
- Research accounts to understand need, enable effective follow up, and generate interest
- Effectively present to prospects, including C-level executives
- Manage and track leads using Client Relationship Management (CRM) software while maintaining accurate and up to date records
- Some College attendance desirable. College Graduate preferred.
- 0-1+ years of work experience, preferably with a technology or recruiting organization
- Strong written and verbal communication skills over the phone and email
- Professional, determined, and results oriented
- Positive attitude, team oriented, and a self-starter
- Ability to accurately determine lead qualifications based upon established criteria
- Ability to learn key software applications (CRM, marketing automation, prospecting or dialing software is a plus)
Our momentum is driven by people who are curious, passionate and dedicated to a customer-first culture.
For more information, please visit www.careerarc.com.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salaries based on experience and skill level to include base plus quarterly bonuses!
- Excellent Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) Plans
- Paid Time Off (Vacation and Sick time)
- Dynamic and collaborative work environment that respects and inspires the people that comprise our company.
CareerArc provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, CareerArc complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.