Flowspace provides on-demand warehousing for businesses. Our modern software enables customers and warehouses to manage inventory between the manufacturer, carrier, warehouse, and consumer. We are transforming a $100-billion warehousing and logistics market by providing flexibility in storage space and service terms, removing cumbersome integrations, and providing an end-to-end solution under a single platform. Flowspace is backed by Y Combinator and other prominent venture funds.
We’re growing fast and looking for the ideal candidate to join our Business Development Team where you’ll help manage and grow our network of warehouse partners across the US.
- Source and onboard new warehouse partners to our network
- Ensure warehouse partners meet Flowspace quality criteria
- Lead product demonstrations and educate warehouse partners on the value Flowspace can provide
- Negotiate competitive rates with warehousing partners
- Partner with our sales team to close new business
- Manage relationships with our existing network of warehouse partners
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 1-3 years experience with inside sales
- Logistics or warehousing experience is a plus!
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Coachable, humble, and a desire for constant improvement
- A problem-solver with a “can-do” attitude
- Grittiness and ability to persevere through challenges
• Meaningful equity in a venture backed start-up
• Competitive Salary
• Medical, vision, dental benefits
• A clear success path within the company. We want you to grow and lead with us.