Business Development Representative
- Speak to business owners and/or marketing executives each day to understand their unique challenges and goals, then propose Hawke Media solutions to begin the sales process.
- Use our internal CRM (Hubspot) to leverage/nurture our existing contacts through sales and marketing automation.
- Nurture inbound and outbound leads into qualified sales opportunities for Business Development Executives.
- Attend networking events, tradeshows, and conferences to build up your own network.
- Develop a working knowledge of our service offerings and become proficient at explaining each of them in detail.
Skills and Experience:
- Sales experience preferred.
- Proficient in Google Suite.
- Experience with CRM software is a plus (we use Hubspot).
- Comfortable with high volume communication via phone and email.
- Ability to ask insightful questions, absorb valuable information from potential clients, and take diligent notes.
- Demonstrate an eagerness to learn and grow within the company.
- Ability to uncover new sales opportunities.
- Team-player attitude, but with a self-starting mentality and ability to work independently.
What Hawke offers:
- A ridiculously awesome work environment - equal parts laid-back startup and motivated meritocracy
- An executive team that has scaled startups in the past and has every intention of continuing to scale Hawke Media into a dominant player in the digital marketing agency space
- Tons of training opportunities, including weekly education, book clubs, online courses, paid live courses, and over 80 skilled marketers to learn from/with
- Great opportunities to grow your technical skills and grow into a leader in the creative space
- 401K, Healthcare, Vision, Dental and unlimited PTO (we value performance and reward accordingly!)