Business Development Representative (BDR)
We're WELL and we’re the modern communication platform for the $3 trillion healthcare industry. Using WELL, patients engage with their healthcare teams on their schedule and based on their preferences.
We are well-funded and growing quickly. More than 1,000,000 patients use our platform to communicate with their physicians and other healthcare professionals. Our investor’s portfolios include companies like Intercom, Wag, Uber, and SurfAir.
As an early employee joining our 40+ person team, you’ll have a unique opportunity to make a meaningful difference in people’s lives by improving their everyday interactions with their healthcare providers.
WELL’s Business Development Team is the foundation of our sales engine and the secret sauce for the company’s incredible growth over the past few years. We’re looking for ambitious individuals ready to take on the exciting and rewarding challenge of building a company that changes the healthcare industry.
BDR’s are responsible for the strategic identification, development, and nurturing of potential business partners. Top performers will be creative & hungry - and use every tool at their disposal to drive engagement and create opportunities.
Generate new business opportunities to fuel WELL’s sales pipeline. This will be achieved by…
- High volume outreach via 100+ activities per day (cold calls, emails, social media, etc.)
- Strategic research and pre-call planning
- Manage and prioritize bank of leads in Salesforce
- Effective follow-up and maintenance of sales cadence
- Collaborate with peers and sales leadership to hone and develop outreach strategies
- Be a team player - one team, one dream!
What you need to excel in this role:
- Innate interest in start-ups, sales, and technology
- Strong desire to grow personally and professionally
- Optimist on an insatiable quest to never stop learning
- Team player in a competitive environment
- Doesn’t shy away from a challenge
What you’ll need to really stand out:
- SaaS or previous BDR/SDR experience
- Healthcare background
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Salesforce experience
- Full Health Benefits (Medical/Dental/Vision)
- Generous equity package
- Unlimited Vacation / PTO
- Located in the heart of downtown Santa Barbara
- Monthly commuter stipend
- Fantastic company culture
- Frequent happy hours and events
- Stocked kitchen
- Ergonomic desk setup
- Dog friendly office