Business Development Rep
Greater LA Area
Appetize Technologies, Inc. is looking for an exceptional Business Development Representative (BDR) who wants a great opportunity to help drive demand in the marketplace for our modern enterprise point of sale solutions. Your proven track record of working strategically with both Marketing and Sales teams in a sales development and lead generation capacity will allow you to thrive in our fast-paced, high-activity environment. This role will be based in our Buffalo, NY office and will require an extremely high level of independence and drive.
Our BDRs are high-energy, self-motivated, agile and able to change hats on the fly. In this highly-prized role, excellent phone and email skills and the ability to work efficiently with our Sales Executives will be critical to your success. You will be responsible for accurately tracking customer interactions and information in our CRM system (Salesforce). We're looking for professionals with strong organizational and attention to detail skills. Prior lead generation or cold calling experience, especially with a technology company, will enhance your candidacy for this role.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Acquires new opportunities from an assigned territory or market verticals.
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e.: adding contacts, emails, strategic calling)
- Leads all aspects of the sales process, qualifying leads, converting to opportunities and working directly with the sales team on developing the sale strategy toward closing.
- Build your own book of business through email, calling, Linkedin & Direct Mail outreach
- Responsible for maintaining lead status and keeping SalesForce accurate during the lifecycle of the sales process.
- Refers opportunities for growth in products and services to other sales resources as appropriate.
- Develop and implement a strategy to increase lead quality and conversion.
- Ability to write custom and generic email templates that yield results
- Participate in developing email campaigns and blasts throughout assigned territories.
- Qualify all marketing leads
- Provide 15 minute introduction webinars & quarterly marketing webinars
- Deliver weekly reports on call activity, lead and opportunity generation.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent written/verbal communication skills
• Strong problem solving skills
• Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Ability to understand customer needs
• Excellent time management/organizational skills
• Salesforce.com experience a huge plus
• Bachelor's degree
Read Full Job Description