Assistant Buyer (FFF Style)
Fabfitfun’s Mission is to inspire happiness and wellbeing. Our Vision is to become the most valuable lifestyle membership in a person’s life. We strive to create a personalized experience that introduces our members to the best the world has to offer, within a community that supports each other to live life to its fullest.
FFFStyle is a fashion concierge service. We indulge our customers with a highly personalized styling service based in fit, price and lifestyle preferences.
We are seeking a dynamic Assistant Buyer to support the Buying/Merchandising teams in day-to-day product and vendor management, allowing us to present a unique assortment that feels both on-brand and relevant to each individual customer.
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for full life cycle of the Purchase Order process which includes writing PO's, tracking deliveries, vendor communication, inventory management, and invoice reconciliation.
- Develop an understanding of key performance indicators related to sales, return rates, acquisition goals and company growth strategy. Examine weekly sales reports and provide recommendations to the Buyer on opportunities to improve performance.
- Assist the merchandising team in maintenance of the inventory platform by loading new items into company systems and working with the Operations team to implement inventory control and quality control best practices.
- Work with the merchandising team to strategize and implement innovative technology solutions that benefit company growth and customer engagement.
- Leverage customer feedback to help build seasonal product assortments with a data driven mindset. Identify and communicate vendor and product opportunities.
- Product sample management and maintenance. Developing organizational system for sample closet, as well as checkout process for wear tests, photo shoots, etc.
- Updating/maintaining customer profiles to act as a resource for both Stylists and Merchandising.
- Achieves wider Merchandising goals by proactively ensuring accuracy of product data at all touchpoints. The Assistant Buyer must be vigilant in identifying and flagging any process flaws or bugs, and act as the voice of the customer to ensure the optimal experience across product and UX.
- Provides Merchandising team with up-to-date customer insights that will affect our goals. The Assistant Buyer must actively bubble up any potential issues, as well as anticipate needs of the customer in future seasons.
- The Assistant Buyer should be actively engaged in development and acquiring the necessary merchandising skills that will eventually allow them to take on a larger role. This may include participating in vendor meetings, obtaining training on necessary systems and retail math, or pursuing wider cross-functional education from other teams at FFF.
What You’ll Need:
- 2+ years previous experience in a Buying or Merchandising role
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel/Word/PowerPoint) and love learning new systems
- Good merchandising eye and knowledge of retail math and business metrics
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Skilled in compiling and using data and client feedback to drive assortment decisions
- Self-starter mindset, able to work under minimal direction and excel in a fast-paced environment
What You’ll Get:
- Daily impact on one of the fastest growing companies in the US that is revolutionizing ecommerce
- Amazing benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA, and 401k
- Generous PTO
- Free FabFitFun subscription and quarterly add-ons credit
- Catered meals 3x/week with kitchen stocked with great snacks and drinks
- Paid parking
- Fun and friendly culture