Greater LA Area
GOAT is seeking a passionate and people-oriented Account Manager for our Business Development team. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter and committed to providing top-tier customer service as well as comfortable working across a variety of departments, including Product, Engineering and Analytics.
In this role you will:
- Manage and maintain top seller relationships
- Provide dedicated customer support for our power sellers
- Conduct analysis on our most frequent users, helping to identify trends and/or patterns
- Source and close new business opportunities
- Streamline on-boarding process for new initiatives; creating on-board documents and distributing to users
We are looking for:
- 3+ years in an account management function with strong sneaker knowledge (including understanding of the sneaker market and the players involved) a plus
- Commitment to VIP-level customer service
- Experience building a book of business
- Confidentiality and discretion a MUST
- High level interpersonal, communication and written skills
- Highly organized with demonstrated attention to detail
- A quick learner, a self-starter, able to work independently, and willingness (and ability) to handle the pressures of an increasing level of responsibility
- Mac proficiency, understanding of web-based platforms, and comfortable managing URL links
GOAT Group is the world’s largest marketplace for authentic sneakers. Its brands offer the greatest selection of sneakers available through company-operated retail stores, e-commerce sites and mobile apps under the GOAT and Flight Club brands. Through its innovative technology and service, GOAT Group has changed the landscape of sneaker commerce and has quickly become the world’s most trusted source to discover, buy and sell authentic sneakers.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable.
Read Full Job Description