Are you a high performing Account Executive that is looking for a role with big leadership and financial potential?
CreatorIQ is hiring an Account Executive for its social media SaaS platform, which provides the workflow management and intelligence to build, execute, and measure influencer-driven branded content campaigns. This is an opportunity for an experienced sales executive to have a strategic impact on a company and develop leadership capabilities.
The Account Executive will initially be tasked with owning the revenue quota with a wide range of companies that include media agencies and brands with a focus on the west coast. He/she will be responsible for building and developing a business and resource plan to deliver against the quota. The quota will include developing new clients, identifying and developing new industry opportunities.
Who we are:
CreatorIQ is the leading cloud solution for global enterprises to manage & optimize influencer campaigns at scale. We have global relationships with companies such as Mattel, Disney, Tiffany & Co, Airbnb, Ralph Lauren, CVS, Dell, Edelman, Creative Artist Agency, and many more.
What you'll do:
- Understand the CreatorIQ’s product, its value proposition and be able to communicate it effectively to customers
- Consistently qualify, generate, and execute on opportunities that provide profitable software revenue to CreatorIQ
- Close revenue deals with a wide range of customers by successfully managing the customer decision process
- Provide accurate pipeline forecasting on a consistent basis
- Build an effective pipeline and execute on each phase of the sales process
- Incorporate knowledge of our products, the customer, and the social media marketing space into the sales process and use that knowledge to uncover customer needs and create value based solutions
- Establish customer relationships that enable you to be viewed as a trusted advisor
- Work effectively as a team member by providing leadership and orchestrating the internal and external resources needed to effectively manage the sales process
- Be able to lead a team that conducts solution-selling, product demonstrations, and client briefings in order to educate clients on the technical aspects of installing the software and/or using SaaS solution
- Coordinate regional marketing, business development and sales activities with other team members
- Work alongside the support organization who serve customer service and account managers for the existing customer base
Who you are:
- At least 5+ years of proven success for sales experience in Social Media SaaS or Services
- Previous experience at an influencer network, media agency, or selling to ad agencies and brands is strongly preferred
- Strong executive presence with ability to interact with executives from customer companies and serve as a “consultative partner”, not a “vendor”
- Must have a B.S. or a B.A. college degree