Who is Bird
At Bird, we’re on a mission to make cities more livable by reducing traffic and carbon emissions with an affordable, convenient, and eco-friendly transportation option. We planted roots in Los Angeles, California. Now, our fleet of electric scooters are available to riders in cities around the world for short trips or the “last mile” of their journey. In our first year, Bird launched in over 100 cities and provided over 10 million rides. And we’re only just getting started.
Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for helping businesses succeed?
We are looking for an Account Executive to join the Bird Team! We are looking for an AE who can turn interested clients into long-lasting partners. The AE will drive revenue for the business by understanding client needs and offering recommended action. You are a trusted advisor and partner to our clients, maintaining a highly consultative approach.
- Communicates with clients who have an interest in our various products and platforms, advising them on the value in this partnership.
- Develops sales strategies and stays up to date on business trends.
- Evaluates and iterates on the sales process on an ongoing basis.
- Builds long lasting, mutual beneficial relationships with all potential clients.
- Cross collaborates with other departments, working closely with the rest of the Sales Team.
- 3+ years of experience in a B2B, consultative sales role
- Bachelor's Degree
- Drive to manage multiple accounts while looking for new opportunities
- Ability to understand client needs when handling the negotiation process
- Highly organized with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in SalesForce
- Experience selling marketplace products at a consumer facing tech company
- Background in mid market or enterprise sales
Culture at Bird
We're an ambitious, smart, and open-minded group. Our employees are passionate about our mission, and eager to complete their work at the highest level. The office itself is up tempo and supportive, because we care about each other. People first, people.
We want people to succeed at Bird, so we give our teams plenty of time off to relax and recharge. We also offer a generous employer-paid healthcare coverage, on-demand doctor visits, childcare support, a pre-tax commuter account for mass transit or parking, a wellness stipend, and more.
Bird is the world
Bird stands for a culture of inclusion. We celebrate different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives —encouraging everyone to bring their authentic selves to work. We have a diverse environment that empowers our team to feel comfortable when they voice their opinions. For these reasons and more Bird is a proud equal employment opportunity employer. We welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetics, and we are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.
Sound like a place you’d like to work? Sweet. Let’s chat.
Read Full Job Description