The Account Executive is focused on one thing…helping SnackNation sign up new members. You will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable on the phone, generating interest and thinking strategically to help solve the problems.
What’s in it for you?
You will work for a high growth company and gain experience in a rapidly growing industry. This growth hasn’t happened on accident – It’s been fueled by a great sales organization with tremendous sales leadership. We provide best in class continuous training that allows you to be the best version of yourself. You will be an active member of a team that is striving to be the best in the business. You will fine tune all of your skills to set you up for a successful career. You should expect to do all of this while having some fun!
What You'll Do:
- Hit or exceed your monthly sales quota
- Manage a high volume of calls and emails daily to sign up new members
- Run and manage inbound and outbound email and call campaigns
- Present SnackNation products with genuine enthusiasm
- Manage and forecast sales opportunity pipeline on a weekly basis
- Manage creation and presentation of solutions and quotes for prospective members
- Attend and participate in weekly sales training
- Learn, understand and follow SnackNation’s sales processes and identify areas for improvement
Who You Are:
- 2-5 years of sales experience (B2B preferred but not required)
- Proven inside sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience with fast paced environment
- Enthusiastic, optimistic & certain of victory. Unfazed by rejection
- Coachable - Accepts feedback and implements change immediately
- Active Listener - Listens and asks questions to assess prospective member’s needs. Resourceful - Goes over, under, around and through obstacles to achieve success
- Self-motivated with a high need for achievement and competition
- Organized and efficient with time
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
Compensation includes a base salary plus commissions paid monthly
We exist to inspire more conscious food decisions by connecting healthier brands with engaged consumers through a smart marketplace. At SnackNation, we care about making a positive impact on the world, starting with our wellness-minded culture and values. And we’re growing! In fact, SnackNation was just ranked #24 on Inc. 5000’s list of fastest-growing US companies of 2018, and #2 in the Food & Beverage category.
We look for people who aren't afraid to be themselves. Because that's our vibe. Whether it's health or sales goals, our mantra is Better Every Day. We even offer meditation, yoga and bootcamp during work hours, not after. Plus, we've got the accolades to back it up: We’re Great Places To Work Certified and named one of Entrepreneur’s Top Company Cultures!
If you're a wellness-loving professional who wants to make an impact, take on a lot of responsibility and be a part of our driven company culture, join us. We promise to help you find your better you, all while being surrounded by good people looking to do amazing work in our booming CPG space.