Within 30 Days, You'll:
- Progress through our Ramp Camp (ChowNow’s New Hire Onboarding Experience)
- Thoroughly know our customers, their needs, and how our product adds differentiated value.
- Drive your own deals through a full-cycle, inside sales funnel from qualifying to close.
- Confidently run in-product web demos for a variety of audiences.
- Own and manage relationships, including the nurturing of passive leads.
- Develop close relationships with other groups in our company – Marketing, Customer Success, and Product – and work cross-functionally to support top-level company goals.
Within 60 Days, You'll:
- Prioritize strategic opportunities and resources to maximize your own output.
- Hit and exceed your quota numbers.
- Understand the importance of reports and dashboards in SFDC to evaluate your pipeline and KPIs
Within 90 Days, You'll:
- Shape, iterate, and scale our sales strategy, taking initiative to improve the team's practices, tools, and content.
- Have dynamic new opportunities open up to you; choose to focus on new customer segments or new specializations in the sales group.
- Contribute to the growth of the team
You Should Apply If:
- You have a track record of consistent over-achievement in past sales roles
- You’re genuinely curious about people, local restaurants, and food trends. You enjoy building lasting relationships that enable you to build a book of business where referrals are the norm.
- You practice as hard as you play. You’re a market expert, you know your competitors, you’re up to date on the latest trends, you’re coachable, and you’re willing to put in the time to master your craft to understand how your buyer makes decisions.
- You subscribe to a work hard, stay positive and implement feedback mentality.
- You thrive in fast paced sales culture where changes are common and you adapt quickly.
- You are a fast learner when it comes to process and technology.
- You enjoy a competitive atmosphere where everyone is fighting for the top spot on the leaderboard.
About Our Benefits:
- Competitive salary + Commission
- Ongoing training and growth opportunities
- A "best place to work" winner multiple times where we focus on creating a great employee experience
- Rock solid medical, dental, and vision plans
- Open Vacation Policy; paid holidays; we expect you to work hard, but still enjoy your personal life
- Six weeks of fully paid primary parental leave and two weeks secondary leave.
- Employer contributing student loan assistance program
- Commuter benefits (including Uber Pool)
- Employee Stock Incentive Plan
- Quarterly Industry Speakers Series
- Quarterly Tech Events (Women, LGBTQ, Diversity, Inclusion)
- Consistent & fair leadership: we’ll share info, set clear goals, show you respect, and treat everyone fairly
- Enough freedom to spread your wings while still holding you accountable
- Fully stocked kitchen and cold brew on tap
About the Team:At ChowNow, we are passionate about serving the needs of over 7,000 restaurants to help them compete in an increasingly technical world. Our team works on products focused on restaurant clients and their diners (who transact over $1,000,000 daily on the ChowNow platform). We believe positive relationships make our team able to do more with less. You will collaborate, learn, teach, and experiment with new approaches to getting big things done together. Our team is located in the Playa Vista neighborhood and tech hub of Los Angeles — 5 minutes from both the beach and the freeways. We believe in equal opportunity for all, and you should too. We’ve been named a Best Place to Work, have been certified as a Great Place to Work, and have a whole bunch of happy employees on Glassdoor. We are committed to an inclusive and diverse work environment. ChowNow is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.