Account Associate, Publisher Partnerships
Who We Are:
StackCommerce is on a mission to enable people to organically discover products and brands they love on the publications and media they engage with every day. Our native commerce solutions build new, incremental revenue streams for publishers, and empower our brand partners to reach relevant audiences through content. With more than 750 publisher partners, the company’s media network reaches over 1 billion monthly visitors and has over 6 million registered users. StackCommerce is headquartered in Venice, CA and was recognized as one of LA Business Journal's 2017 Best Places to Work in Los Angeles. The company is backed by top investors including Draper Associates, 500 Startups, Amplify, and Wavemaker Partners.
What you’ll do:
StackCommerce is looking for a passionate account associate to manage and grow existing, strategic publisher partnerships. This person must be self-motivated, analytical, and possess strong communication skills. This position will report to the Director of Account Management.
- Work with the Publisher team to provide a seamless partner management experience. Manage existing relationships with web publishers, media companies, and content sites from end to end: onboarding, strategy/planning, creating promotional schedules, managing promotions, resolving issues, and more.
- Understand the StackCommerce platform and the benefits publishers gain by using it.
- Become a valuable resource and point of contact for publisher partners. Serve as an advocate for publisher partners internally.
- Coordinate internally with and provide support to account managers to continually optimize and grow publisher partnerships. Effectively leverage data analysis to support recommendations and ultimately grow revenue.
- Monitor and report the performance of key publisher metrics, as well as activities and events causing variances.
- Assist in managing and growing the StackCommerce affiliate network.
- 0-2 years experience in account management and/or partnership development, preferably in the digital/technology space. Experience at a top-tier start-up, large consumer Internet/eCommerce or media company is a plus.
- Experience in a client-facing role. Proven track record in successfully managing/growing strategic partnerships a plus.
- BA/BS degree from top tier school.
- Passion and working knowledge of the media + tech industries (and the intersection of the two), specifically in the following sectors: apps/software, gaming, design, gadgets/gear, lifestyle.
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills. Experience using Excel and tools like Google Analytics a must.
- A solid understanding of web technologies and the digital media revenue ecosystem.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and drive with the ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic organization. Also, strong bias for action and getting things done, both individually and with teams.
- Ability to work within a cross-functional team; ability to communicate effectively with a broad spectrum of colleagues and external partners.
- Must be highly organized, even in a rapidly evolving environment and like to create processes that scale.
Benefits + Perks:
As a company, we have a lot to offer for the right candidate:
- Salary, Equity, 401(k) & Health Insurance
- Dream Setup: MacBook + 27” thunderbolt display with any bells and whistles you need.
- Vacation: “Unlimited” Paid Vacation
- Allowances: Stack Coupons, Learning allowances, Monthly Books, and Parking+Uber Dollars.
- Free Food/Drinks: Stocked cabinets and fridge at your disposal.
- Rad Location: Our office is literally on the beach in Venice - Surf everyday!
- Amazing Events: Annual Company Cruise to Mexico, Yoga on the Beach, Bi-Annual Hackathons