QA Tester (Sony TRC Experience Required)
Survios, the developer of the best-selling game Raw Data for the HTC Vive, has an opening for a full-time QA Tester (VR).
Candidates must have a tremendous passion for virtual reality video games and applications. For entry level candidates, this position is an excellent way to break into the game development industry.
- MUST HAVE SONY TRC EXPERIENCE
- Test and debug pre-released game software for software bugs and platform compliance violations
- Document program defects into bug tracking databases
- Perform regression testing, verifying claimed bug fixes
- Install, set-up and maintain VR hardware and equipment including the HTC Vive, Oculus Rift and PlayStation VR systems.
- Set up and demo VR games to clients and other individuals.
- Minimum 2 years experience as video game QA tester
- Experience with Atlassian product suite including JIRA, HipChat and Confluence.
- Experience with bug tracking databases like DevTrack, DevTest, Jira and/or Bugzilla
- Strong understanding of PlayStation 4, Xbox One and/or PC testing
- Experience using PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Valve products.
- High School graduate or equivalent required; Associate degree and additional college coursework preferred
- Passion for Virtual Reality video games and supporting game development infrastructure.
- Experience installing, setting up and using VR hardware and equipment like the HTC Vive, Oculus Rift and/or PlayStation VR systems.
- Experience with PS4 Compliance testing
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or related field.