Compass seeks a Traffic Coordinator to support our in-house Marketing & Creative team. You will join a nimble, creative culture producing top-quality work for 1000+ real estate agents and the overall brand. You will collaborate with the entire department and work closely with Creative Producers, Content and Social Strategists, Art Directors, Marketing Associates, Sales Managers and Compass agents.
You will play a pivotal role, ensuring seamless communication among our offices. You’ll keep a sharp eye on the prioritization and usage of our tools and help us find opportunities to work smarter, faster and more efficiently.
At Compass You Will:
- Lead trafficking daily creative project flow & prioritization
- Work with Creative Production team to assign resources to projects
- Maintain accuracy & effectiveness of production management tools & schedules (including Workfront, Zendesk, and Slack)
- Manage digital asset delivery & storage
- Oversee regular showcase of “best-in-class” creative across all offices
- Follow up with Designers on job progress and update project managers
- Serve as the point of contact for trafficking creative between regional offices and other internal departments
- Support Creative Producers with full cycle of photo & video production (including brief preparation, hiring crew, on-set production and post-production)
- Own our performance marketing and data analytics to ensure timely and accurate reporting across all of our production management tools
- Communicate with outside vendors to ensure on-time delivery of projects related to events including the all-team meetings, social media week and regional launch events
What We're Looking For:
- 2-3 years of production experience; traffic coordination experience preferred
- Must demonstrate expert knowledge of creative production processes
- Must demonstrate a highly organized and analytical mindset with the ability to generate detailed reports, insights and recommendations
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Skilled communicator with great interpersonal skills and ability to build and manage relationships
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent writing and grammar skills
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud preferred
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.