Technical Project Manager
Technical Project Manager
TicketGuardian is the leading InsurTech company in the live events space. Bred by innovation, built to disrupt, powering control. We were created to disrupt the live events industry by abolishing the status-quo “no refunds.” TicketGuardian’s technology and consumer-facing insurance products are helping provide platforms and organizers with CONTROL in order to improve their brands, drive additional revenue, provide more value to their attendees and in the process, improve the checkout flow so that live event attendees avoid financial pitfalls as well as regret; all while providing control over inventory, additional lines of revenue, knowing your customer, as well as enhanced fan engagement.
The Technical Project Manager will be responsible for leading a team of engineers and managing the SDLC and Scrum activities for the team. The TPM is responsible for ensuring the timely delivery of products and features to our clients and will provide guidance to product and business decisions. You thrive on creating structure around behind chaos, love a good challenge, are insanely organized and solution oriented. In this role, you will:
- Drive project management for TicketGuardian’s growing engineering team
- Work closely with our US based technical team to keep them abreast of all project timelines and updates
- Act as the Scrum Master for the engineering team – hosting and managing stand up meetings, guiding and coaching the team during Sprints, facilitate Sprint planning, retrospects, reviews, etc.
- BS degree in business, computer science, communication, or marketing
- Basic understanding of coding languages such as Python/Django, React, Redux etc.
- 3+ years of technical project management experience in a start-up environment
- Previous experience working as a Scrum Master is huge plus
- Experience/familiarity with the Agile development lifecycle and story point is a plus
At TicketGuardian, you are part of a high-performance team that focuses on driving innovation, critical solutions and building next-gen technology that will disrupt the live entertainment industry. If you are excited about massive scale, quality, performance, craftsmanship, and want a fair challenge and a leap forward, come join us! You will also enjoy:
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Hours
- Full Medical Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Continuous Learning Program
- Cash Bonuses
- Unlimited PTO
- Fully-Stocked Kitchen
- Fun Company Sponsored Events
- Ping Pong = Life
- Waterfront office in the heart of Newport Beach