Technical Project Manager
Technical Project Manager
The internet is experiencing a transformation – ad blindness and blocking are forcing media companies and advertisers to rethink the way they connect with consumers. This evolution is changing the way we consume content and how we interact with brands. Nativo is enabling this shift by developing the new technologies, data insights, and best practices that will power this next generation of media and advertising.
We believe in being smart, innovative, pragmatic, polished, and efficient and are looking for remarkable people that identify and fit with those values. The Technical Project Manager will be an integral part of the effort to develop our next generation platform. We want team members who have a passion for leveraging technology and software to solve problems and maximize productivity and efficiency.
What you'll do:
- Keep publisher integration projects moving in step by making sure schedules, technical requirements, resources, and communication are in sync
- Coordinate with teams and individuals involved in a project, manage communication across departments with the Account Managers, Clients, and ensure that Nativo Web Designers and Implementation Engineers have the information and direction they need to finish projects quickly and efficiently
- Work with leadership to define and document processes that keep publisher integrations moving quickly with quality results and ease of integration
- Partner with cross-functional teams such as Product and Engineering to bring new publisher products to market as the go-to client facing technical resource
- Manage project processes, and ensure necessary documentation is created/updated to keep internal and external teams running smoothly
- Document publisher feedback and requests of unsupported features to streamline advanced integrations and identify opportunities to help develop new products/features
- Assist business development team as a pre-sale technical resource for new strategic publisher acquisition
What you need:
- 2+ years of relevant experience in a similar role
- Fluent in HTML and CSS with in-depth knowledge of responsive design methods
- Ability to gather requirements and translate between publisher clients and web design and implementation engineering teams
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to pivot quickly. This place moves fast!
- Ability to manage expectations both internally and externally, including client emails and calls
- Self-starter who goes the extra step in making sure a project gets launched
- Experience in an advertising, publisher, or tech company (ad tech a plus)
- Experience with ticketing/organizational software a plus (Zendesk, JIRA, Confluence, etc)
What we offer:
At Nativo, you make an immediate impact. Nativo is made up of smart, talented and driven people looking for other potential team members with the same attitude of innovation and excellence. We offer incredible opportunities to learn and work on projects that transform digital advertising. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes stock options, health coverage, employer-matched 401k, cutting edge work, and the opportunity to join a rapidly growing startup with a proven product.
Nativo, the leading content advertising technology platform, empowers brand advertisers and publishers to reach consumers and measure their engagement with content. For brands, Nativo provides the ultimate technology for intelligently deploying content at scale. For media companies, Nativo is a complete tech stack built from the bottom-up to deliver content and native placements within publisher sites. From the hands and minds of an amazing team, Nativo has engineered a platform that has been recognized as the best available in the market. Nativo is respected, well-funded, and is recognized as one of top tech companies to work for. Nativo is well-positioned to play a vital role forging the path of media and advertising in the coming years. The opportunity to join a team that is making a huge impact is now.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Nativo does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website, or to any Nativo employees. Nativo will not pay fees to any third party agency firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes.