Technical Project Manager
Who You Are:
You are an experienced project manager with a proven track record of simultaneously managing and delivering multiple technical projects with large cross-functional teams. You understand that your ability to work not just with teams as a whole but to develop and foster relationships with individuals has been a key factor in your success. As an extremely organized and technical self-starter, you’ll jump into a team to work with product, design, engineering, and QA to manage releases from roadmap to reality.
What You'll Do:
- Work with the product, design, and engineering leads to develop and document quarterly product roadmaps.
- Develop and maintain a portfolio view of the feature teams’ roadmaps and execution timelines. Work with teams to manage and update their project views and tickets.
- Drive teams towards mini-milestones required to achieve on-time, on-scope delivery of product, such as design sprints, PRD development, technical architectural reviews, design reviews, and user acceptance testing.
- Monitor progress and execution risk against committed roadmaps with feature teams. Work with teams to manage any scope, timeline, or resource changes to mitigate risk or clearly communicate and manage expectations.
- Facilitate and document team coordination meetings such as daily stand-ups and launch readiness check-ins.
- Work closely with engineering and QA to manage and optimize the release management processes.
- Shepherd the team to use tools effectively to better organize and manage the status of work throughout the software development process.
What You'll Need:
- 3 years as a technical project manager
- Experience managing app releases (iOS + Android)
- Jira + Jira Portfolio expertise
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant experience
- Excellent communication and relationship skills
- Strong analytical, decision-making, and prioritization skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Very detail oriented and organized
- Able to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- PMP and/or Scrum Master Certification
- Automotive Industry knowledge
- Fin-Tech Industry knowledge
What You'll Get:
- 100% coverage of medical, dental & vision benefits for employees AND their families
- Equity incentives (it’s only Fair that we are all owners of the company)
- Unlimited vacation package
- Daily catered lunch and fully stocked kitchen
- Cellphone reimbursement
- Green commuter benefits (1 block from Light rail)
- Paid parking
- Employee referrals rewards
- Diverse & inclusive culture
- Leadership & mentorship programs
- Discount on Fair cars