Technical Project Manager (Contract)
Science 37 is accelerating the research and development of breakthrough biomedical treatments by bringing clinical trials to patients' homes. Backed by venture investors such as Glynn Capital, Google Ventures, Redmile Group, dRx Capital and Lux Capital, we are looking for a qualified Technical Project Manager to support our team as a contractor for the next four months. You will be supporting a small group of engineers to help track progress from sprint to sprint while interfacing with Validation and QA departments.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Daily standups
- Sprint planning
- Sprint retrospectives
- Managing JIRA
- Complete validation documentation
- Tracking Sprint status and timelines
- Metrics reporting
- Bachelor’s degree preferred;
- 3+ years in website project management
- 2+ years in mobile application project management for iPhone and/or Android
- 3+ years working with software development teams
- 1+ year in database management
- Some software development experience
- Knowledge of project management software
- Strong communication and presentation skills - Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer skills - Working knowledge of MS Office suite and Google applications. Able to generate business correspondence, create forms and generate reports as required.
- Practices professionalism and integrity in all actions – Demonstrated ability to foster concepts of teamwork, cooperation, self- control, and flexibility to get the work done. The ability to adapt to a rapidly changing work environment. Able to successfully work in a decentralized team environment. Skilled in situational responsive decision-making.
- Up to 20% travel, as needed, for project team meetings, client presentations and other professional meetings/conferences as needed
- Ability to communicate in English (both verbal and written)
Science 37 values the well-being of its employees and aims to provide team members with everything they need to succeed. Enjoy daily healthy catered lunches, snacks and beverages, and top-notch equipment such as the latest Macbook Pro, 4k monitors, and adjustable standing desks. Submit your resume to apply!