Technical Project Manager - AdTech
DISQO is a next generation consumer insights platform. We provide the highest quality consumer data to the world's largest market research agencies, analytics companies, and brands. We operate one of the world's largest true consumer insights panels. This data helps our clients understand user behavior, build better experiences, and make better decisions. We utilize cutting-edge technology and innovative, out-of-the-box strategies to collect and analyze insights which help shape the products and services of tomorrow.
This is a great opportunity to join a fun, exciting & highly motivated team and upgrade your skills while creating real impact. We use a modern tech stack and cloud infrastructure. We are not only looking for work experience, but rather the willingness to step up to challenges and the ability to learn quickly.
We believe the best software is written and managed by small teams that know how to make the impossible possible. We use agile software development techniques and modern tools to focus our efforts on solving our business goals. We use OKRs to track everything we do. We deliver early and often. We obsess over our code, architecture and infrastructure. And we believe that these practices lead to higher quality products.
Technical Project Manager - AdTech
We’re looking for a product leader to join a fast-paced and transformational company to manage our admeasurement platforms. This individual will plan and execute long-term initiatives that will give DISQO a competitive edge with our unique data sets.This individual possesses a very high level of technical aptitude, project management, preferable software engineering background with experience in AdTech. Strong internal and external collaboration skills to work with our valuable partners and engineering teams.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Lead planning, execution, and delivery of cross-functional initiatives; working with multiple delivery teams
- Engage teams in program-level planning and execution in multiple sprint increments
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and work autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- Monitor and ensure the success of initiatives to agreed-upon OKRs, mitigate any underperforming initiatives across the Programs
- Identify and manage incoming and outgoing dependencies for the team
- Remove impediments to the delivery of initiatives
- Communicate status, timelines , and risks
- Partner with our Sales teams on client deliverables and incorporating feedback into our products
We’re excited about you because…
- You have a deep knowledge of the AdTech space
- You have knowledge and awareness of traditional DCM’s and DSP’s and SSP’s and how they work in a Marketplace
- You are technical enough to understand how pixel tracking works and implemented previously
- You worked with Web Analytics and love dealing with lots of data
- Thrive in a measurable OKR results oriented organization
- Worked in agile enterprise-scale software development
- 100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision for employee
- Commuter program
- Discounted gym membership
- Catered lunches 3x a week + fully stocked kitchen
- Quarterly team outings
- Amazing penthouse office with million dollar views
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to DISQO without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.