Subscription Management Consultant
Subscription Management Services (SMS) serves as the subject matter expert for Procore subscription terms and policies. By providing consulting services to internal and external stakeholders, SMS helps to streamline the procurement process by providing definitive and actionable expertise around Procore subscriptions.
As a Subscription Management Consultant, you’ll be responsible for the planning, execution, stakeholder management, process enhancement and project management of contractual audits of Procore customers. A Subscription Management Consultant at Procore is expected to fully demonstrate generalized knowledge of the SaaS and construction industries and Procore's subscription offerings. You’ll work under the supervision of the Senior Risk Analyst, Enterprise Risk Management and Internal Controls and will be given an opportunity to immediately contribute to the success of Procore and our customers.
As a successful Subscription Management Consultant, you’re comfortable managing multiple projects, and working directly with internal business partners (e.g., People, Sales, Finance, Legal, Customer Success, R&D, and Sales Operations) and external business partners (e.g. Customer C-Suite, Procurement, Procore Champions) to complete complex subscription reviews.
What you’ll do:
- Execute subscription audits by working closely with customer stakeholders, including executives, to meet project timelines and objectives
- Interpret and articulate complex subscription terms and governing agreements to various stakeholders
- Serve as a subject matter adviser on software subscriptions and associated risks to internal and external parties
- Design appropriate remedies that foster a positive ongoing relationship with customers while protecting Procore’s intellectual property and contract rights.
- Conduct data analysis and reconciliation between multiple data sources using excel and other data management tools.
- Provide regular updates and reports regarding pipeline and individual engagement status, next steps and potential strategies to multiple stakeholders.
- Manage multiple high priority projects involving cross-departmental team members
What we’re looking for:
- 1-3 years of experience in an analytical and/or account management role for a SaaS company
- Experience with Salesforce or comparable CRM solution
- Level of Education: Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- Certifications: none
- Level of Education: MS and/or MBA
- Area of Study: Business Administration, Economics, or similar discipline
- Certifications: CSAM, CPA, PMP
- Construction industry experience
- Advanced experience with Salesforce
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions, both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.