Greater LA Area
GOAT is seeking a Site Merchandiser responsible for ensuring a best-in-class customer experience by leveraging data analytics, industry trends and competitive research in order to maximize customer conversion and retention. You will work on the GOAT app and website with a focus on presenting GOAT’s featured releases, promotions, shoppable collections, product carousels, and “trending” spotlight in a way that drives engagement and GMV. The right Site Merchandiser will combine your deep understanding of what drives e-commerce sales, your interest in fashion / sneakers, and a passion for user experience to improve the merchandising strategy.
The position will be accountable for ensuring timely and accurate production of content and related merchandise modules and will work cross-functionally with the rest of the content, brand, growth, and analytics teams to achieve sales plans, conversion goals, usability performance targets and corporate objectives. You will also collaborate with our product / engineering teams to advocate for the needs of our customers and serve as the expert for site performance. This role requires a balance of day-to-tactics and longer-term contributions to the future of our app and website.
In this role you will:
- Create and implement a daily / weekly / monthly merchandise content calendar while maintaining a keen awareness of the competitive landscape and broader ecommerce shopping trends.
- Manage key categories, product and content by utilizing customer behavior data, including product views, conversion, bounce rate and engagement, to inform navigation, content and product strategies.
- Responsible for pulling all reporting and analysis to optimize navigation, refinements, linking, and onsite search. Responsible for pulling weekly, monthly, quarterly, and ad hoc reporting.
- Leverage website analytics to understand customer interaction to help identify business opportunities and risks.
- Continually drive improvements to the app and website experience by partnering with product and engineering to influence features / functionality in our roadmap.
- Identify, plan, execute, and analyze multivariate testing opportunities to enhance on-site customer experience.
- Responsible for the day-to-day execution of category optimization, product launches and tooling improvements.
We are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of experience in digital merchandising, preferably in fashion / retail
- Understanding of retail ecommerce landscape
- Strong communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent writing, speaking, and presentation skills
- A keen eye for design and strong interest in translating our brand aesthetic through product offering
- Strong knowledge of Google Suite and the ability to quickly learn internal systems, processes and additional software/web-based applications
- Proven ability to function well in a collaborative environment
- Strong aptitude to work within deadlines, both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work effectively with and present to individuals at all levels
- Self-motivated, resourceful with a creative mindset
- Keen attention to details
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
GOAT Group is the world’s largest marketplace for authentic sneakers. Its brands offer the greatest selection of sneakers available through company-operated retail stores, e-commerce sites and mobile apps under the GOAT and Flight Club brands. Through its innovative technology and service, GOAT Group has changed the landscape of sneaker commerce and has quickly become the world’s most trusted source to discover, buy and sell authentic sneakers.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable.
Read Full Job Description