Senior Technical Project Manager, Security Initiatives
Do you thrive at working in a dynamic fast-paced environment and providing leadership to cross-functional teams? Are you passionate about cybersecurity and experienced in driving security and compliance initiatives?
This is a key role responsible for managing compliance and security initiatives, tracking all outstanding control gaps, coordinating the development of treatment plans, and driving projects to close those gaps.
Expert level of technical knowledge and organizational skills will be required to resolve these gaps in a matrix environment. Must know how to develop metrics to show effective progress and status.
Must understand the technology and be able to come up to speed quickly.
We are looking for a team player, someone who can build consensus, drive towards better process and documentation and help enforce good cybersecurity practices across the organization.
What You’ll Need
- 5+ years of experience working as a technical project manager, leading medium to large software development projects
- 3-5 years working with compliance controls (PCI, SOX, SAEE 18)
- 3-5 years of Project Management experience around security projects
- PMP certification is highly desired
- Experience with JIRA is a huge plus
- Self-motivated. You have superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow-through on tasks. You don't get overwhelmed easily.
- Persistent. When you take something on, you don't drop it, you are slightly obsessive about grinding away at issues.
- Diplomacy: manage relations and balance business needs while negotiating project outcomes
- Communicative. Your team is always informed and on the same page of what's happening when.
- Fun. You're a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; you're flexible, fearless, and excited to help build something great.
- Pragmatic. You understand the benefits and downfalls of Agile, and other methodologies, you know what to apply for each situation.
- Positive. You bring a positive attitude to the table and you know how to motivate your team to stay positive during challenging situations.
- Intuitive. You have a great intuition that helps you make decisions and know the right next steps to solve challenging problems.
- Data-driven. You can collect the data you need to make informed decisions quickly.
- Scrappy. You have an innate and entrepreneurial drive to get things done in a fast-moving environment where things can and often do change rapidly, priorities compete, and you may not always have all of the details up front.
- A team player. You're willing to help out wherever needed.
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company for 2017
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies 2017
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List 2017