Senior Scrum Master
Senior Scrum Master
Are you looking for the next level challenge? How would you like to manage multi-million-dollar projects around the country? And – play a key role in bringing excellent Wi-Fi to users around the country! Boingo is looking for a Lead Scrum Master to manage our Neutral Host projects, leading a team of Scrum Masters and their cross-functional teams to deliver network build outs. Do you have a passion for details? You have real-world experience managing the agile process within large team? Are you always on the lookout for ways to improve processes? If so, then please read on!
- Facilitate sprint planning processes as well as all other scrum processes
- Empower team commitment to sprint delivery
- Initiate/participate in cross-organization dependencies for and from other scrum teams
- Participate in long term roadmap planning
- Monitor and track milestones and mitigate issues/risks
- Collaborate with the team to identify and resolve problems and remove impediments/barriers
- Work cross-functionally with accounting, finance, engineering, development, quality assurance, product management, marketing, operations, business development, engineering, and professional services through network buildout/project closeout/project lifecycle. Provide follow-up as needed to assist with driving projects through to completion.
- Ability to understand contracts and statements of work.
- Responsible for project status and tracking
- Minimum of five years of experience working with scrum teams
- Proven track record of managing multiple medium to large scale projects concurrently
- Experience leading scrum sessions and teams
- Organized, mindful of the details, and a problem-solver
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with the ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Certification in Agile Methodologies (PMI-ACP, CSM etc.) required
- Oracle experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Boingo Wireless, Inc. (NASDAQ: WIFI) helps the world stay connected. Our vast footprint of Wi-Fi and cellular networks covers more than a million locations and reaches over a billion consumers annually – in places as varied as airports, stadiums, military bases, and multifamily communities. The Boingo platform drives revenue through various products, including Wi-Fi, DAS (cellular), Media, Wholesale, and more. We’re an enthusiastic team, dedicated to growing our business by building amazing, valuable products.
Boingo boasts a super-fun, collaborative work environment, with an annual pool tournament, Halloween costume contest, summer picnic, bowling nights, and more. There’s a kitchen stocked with yummy snacks and drinks, and a well-appointed new mother’s lounge. We offer an incredible benefits package, including unlimited vacation, parental leave, health, dental, vision, 401(k) match, equity, and more. And, our award-winning headquarters, located in Westwood, CA, has 360-degree views of LA, from Catalina to the Hollywood Sign. It’s no wonder we’ve been named among the Best Places to Work in LA four years in a row, and counting!
Boingo is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.