Senior Project Coordinator
Develop, maintain, track and present robust project schedules & plans for manufacturing process development for Hyperloop sub-system hardware. Sub-systems may include propulsion, levitation, vehicle, power electronics and linear infrastructure.
- Work daily with manufacturing and design engineers to understand the most up-to-date product and manufacturing process information.
- Create & maintain project schedules for development of manufacturing processes based on product development schedules and a manufacturing structured release system.
- Interface with project teams across the company to ensure alignment with top-level company and other department schedules.
- Report out changes in project progress, schedule deviation and keep the process engineering team up-to-date with relevant information.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated ability to plan ahead.
- Demonstrated ability to organize and manage multiple priorities & projects.
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team.
- An individual who is not timid to dig for information, push when necessary and drive others toward the achievement of deadlines.
- Ability to chart a path forward through ambiguity and lack of definition.
- Eager and willing to dive into the unknown with little direction.
- Can relate to people at all levels of the organization.
- Possesses excellent skills in organization, self-motivation, and judgment.
- A self-directed individual who is a true team player.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Demonstrated ability to build cost modeling tools and understanding of standard industry cost methodology
- Demonstrated ability to of manufacturing cost principles and estimation techniques
- Proven experience building complex project schedules
- Has manufacturing and/or hands-on technical engineering experience
- B.S. or higher in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering or equivalent.
- 4+ years of previous experience in project coordination, project management, project planning & execution.
- 4+ years of professional experience or exposure to one or more of the following:
- High volume manufacturing environment
- Automotive or aerospace manufacturing environment
- Manufacturing of aerospace passenger vehicles
- Manufacturing of automotive passenger vehicles
- Manufacturing of large complex machinery or assemblies
- Large scale, high volume steel plate & sheet metal fabrication
- Manufacturing of complex welded structures
- Manufacturing of actuated mechanisms
- Manufacturing of machinery
- Manufacturing of large complex assemblies
- Manufacturing of large scale civil infrastructure
- Manufacturing of laminated motor cores or stamping operations
- Start-up environment experience.
- Kaizen and Lean Manufacturing experience.
Hyperloop One is an Equal Employment Employer; employment is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other protected status. Hyperloop One will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the “Ban the Box” legislation. We may access publicly available information as part of your application. For full information on how your personal information will be stored and processed, please click here.
To all recruitment agencies: Virgin Hyperloop One does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Virgin Hyperloop One employees or any other company location. Virgin Hyperloop One is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.