Senior Manager of Onboarding
Greater LA Area
NEXT Trucking is a venture-backed company boldly taking on the challenge of digitizing the $800B freight trucking industry. Our technology is transforming the way shippers and truckers engage and communicate by creating a platform where shippers can instantly find truckers with capacity and have real time tracking updates and transparency with the movement of their freight throughout the entire shipping process.
NEXT was founded by Lidia Yan and Elton Chung with over 20+ years of experience in logistics and technology. We have raised a total of $125M from investors like Sequoia and Brookfield. We have assembled a team with experience from companies such as Airbnb, Amazon, Apple, CH Robinson, Google, Salesforce, Snap, and Uber. Come join us as we innovate the transportation industry.
About The Role:
NEXT is looking for a ROCK STAR Senior Manager of Onboarding to join our Operations Team! In this role, you will take ownership of the carrier experience from start to finish, including a solid understanding of our carrier mobile app experience. This role is truly the cross section between transportation and technology! You will have the opportunity to work cross functionally between highly innovative teams such as Product and Engineering. If you are a strong leader who is data driven with a vision to grow a powerhouse team in Operations, we want to hear from you!
What You'll Do
- Understand NEXT trucking services and ecosystem
- Own the Carrier experience from start to finish
- Understand the carrier mobile app experience for Owner Operators, Fleet Dispatchers, and Fleet Drivers across all modes of trucking (focus on Drayage and FTL)
- Develop standardized, measurable, and seamless core processes for supporting carrier onboarding
- Manage strategy and build a successful team
- Work cross-functionally with product and engineering team to drive onboarding success
- Create, measure, and iterate onboarding success metrics
- Produce communication for Executives and other stakeholders on program performance
What You'll Have
- Can-do attitude to drive wins for the team
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- 5+ years of management experience leading teams (entry to mid-level employees)
- Proficient with process and metric design
- Flexible and experience working in high growth environments
- Experience in Operations
- Freight Industry or high growth start up experience is a plus
- Experience using Salesforce experience is a plus
- Experience with forecasting experience is plus
What You'll Receive
- Competitive Base Salary + Bonus + Equity
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401k w/ company match
- Vacation and holidays
- Casual work environment
- Fun perks: open office, dog-friendly, unlimited snacks, and monthly catered lunches!
- Join a rapidly growing technology company disrupting the trucking industry
NEXT is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing [email protected]
To all recruitment agencies: NEXT does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, NEXT employees or any other organization location. NEXT is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Read Full Job Description