Yankees, Angels, Eagles, Seahawks, Lollapalooza, Governors Ball, Bonnaroo…the biggest
names in entertainment are our customers. We power the tech behind every t-shirt, hotdog and
drink sold at these venues. Didn’t think Point of Sale could be sexy? Think again.
We’re looking for a Release Coordinator who is ready and willing to tackle our active release schedule across mobile & web platforms. Imagine Lollapalooza or a hot Yankees game in the middle of summer if you couldn’t
buy a beer…unacceptable. The stuff you’ll work on has a very real impact.
You should be able to operate without much direction, but be excited to work closely with a
team. You will work alongside QA Engineers/Developers/PM's to make sure that all releases run smoothly.
We have an incredible team with a brilliant culture. Your friends will be jealous when you tell
them about your day at work. What are you waiting for? Send us your resume!
- Work with project management & cross-functional teams to align release dates for multiple projects
- Coordinate with QA & Development to plan which features make it into a release
- Assure deployments/releases run smoothly (all branches are tagged correctly, versioning is correct, etc)
- Keep on eye on pull requests, make sure they point to the right branches, make sure code reviews are being done in a timely manner, etc.
- Tag all features with correct versions in JIRA, make sure tickets are verified on production after deploys
- Actively participate in Release meetings/discussions
- 2 + years of related work experience
- Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Previous experience working in Agile environment
- Strong understanding of GIT - branching, pull requests, merging, etc.
- Experience working with JIRA
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Technical problem solving and root cause analysis skills
- Able to multitask effectively
Appetize, the Los Angeles based Point-of-Sale technology company, is serving its modern ordering and payment technology to over 400 enterprise businesses. We're a a fast-growing and disruptive technology company that is steadily replacing legacy point of sale systems in the sports and entertainment, education, and professional industries. Appetize marquee venues including, Madison Square Garden, US Bank Stadium, University of North Carolina, and the San Jose Convention Center. Appetize redefines the ordering and payment process through its POS, handheld, kiosk, and inventory products for operators, as well as its mobile ordering platform for fans. For more information, visit www.appetizeapp.com.