Project Manager/Scrum Master
Be a part of a team managing strategic projects in a fast-paced environment. Our ideal candidate will have strong leadership qualities and 5+ years of agile/project management experience with demonstrated history of working with e-commerce companies.
What you’ll do:
- Facilitate Agile ceremonies: daily scrums, story grooming, sprint planning, stakeholder demos, and retrospectives.
- Track and manage dependencies (internal/external).
- Manage release deployment activities.
- Identify and promote new techniques for improving Agile Software Development.
- Provide guidance to product owner on user story creation.
- Assist product manager in product backlog grooming.
- Monitor and track metrics in VersionOne.
- Facilitate release planning.
- Generate and submit weekly status reports.
- Track impediments and do whatever is necessary to remove them.
- Review/track daily burn down charts in VersionOne.
- Create and maintain processes and artifacts for managing intake, prioritization, planning, execution and close-out of key business initiatives
- Assist in the development of business cases, epics, features, stories or other requirement documents
- Create and maintain visual information radiators and team/program metrics that demonstrate measurable progress toward KPIs and delivery of planned work
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of multiple projects and scope
- Effectively apply best practice methodology, inspect, adapt and enforce standards
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and achieved appropriately
- Understand basic revenue models, P/L, and cost-to-completion projections, and make decisions accordingly
- Resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely fashion
- Coach delivery teams in best practices of Agile software development
- 5+ years prior experience in leading cross-functional projects and coordination (marketing, production, IT, customer service, etc.) following Agile and Traditional/Hybrid project delivery methods (Scrum, Kanban, Plan-driven)
- Experience as a Scrum Master effectively leading and coaching teams in Agile-at-scale
- Understanding of web site design, user interface design principles, usability testing, and web site technologies preferred
- Strong in building relationships, managing stakeholder expectations and ability to communicate at all levels
- Experience in managing Agile and hybrid/plan-driven programs in Agile Product Lifecycle tools (e.g. VersionOne, Agilecraft, Rally, Jira, etc.) highly desirable
- Ability to communicate concisely and accurately to executives
- Experience with conflict resolution, scope management, issue & risk tracking, communicating to clients and partners and vendor management
- Lean Startup experience
- Agile coaching
- CSP, ACP, PMP, Six Sigma or Lean certifications are a plus
LegalZoom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to diversity.
We are unable to accept applicants who currently or in the future will require a work Visa.