ChromaDex has an immediate opening for a full-time Project Manager. The right candidate will be responsible for planning, managing, and executing a variety of their own projects, including marketing focused projects, product launches with new or existing product lines, business process improvements, regulatory approval projects and some capital projects.
From R&D to IT to Web to marketing to product integration and global distribution, this person will contribute to the launch and maintenance of a wide range of projects. Effective communication across all functional areas and at all levels of the organization is at the heart of success for this position.
What You'll Be Doing
- Develop, plan, and manage project scope, schedule, and budget.
- Determine project and program structure, identify key roles, processes, tools, and leverage technical experts to ensure designs and deliverables are clearly defined and completed.
- Strategically manage, monitor, assess risk, and control projects and annual budgets proactively in an effort to protect and ensure adequate funds and resources are available to support and strengthen our technology assets.
- Track project and program progress and status to identify deviations and take corrective action to ensure project and program objectives are met.
- Report to project and program stakeholders, sponsors, and executives on status and request any needed support or resources to maximize return on investment.
- Engage, set-up and manage third party contractors, consultants, vendors, suppliers and key third party international partners.
- Work with various departments and communicate at all levels of the organization to ensure new product roll-outs and projects are properly executed.
What You Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 4 years project management experience Strong verbal/written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Proven organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- PMP, Scrum Project Owner, Scrum Master or equivalent certifications/training.
- Demonstrated experience managing project scope, budget and schedule.