WELL is a fully integrated patient communication platform that enables enterprise health systems, private practices, and vendors to communicate with patients securely across any channel, including text messaging, email, telephone, and live-chat.
With WELL, patients receive all of their healthcare communication from one trusted source — their provider. The platform empowers service representatives to seamlessly converse with patients in real time, ensuring patients feel heard while driving staff efficiency and increased revenue.
Founded in 2015, WELL is based in Santa Barbara, California and was recently rated the category leader for Patient Engagement Software by G2 Crowd. WELL serves many of the country’s leading health systems and powers best-in-class experiences for more than 7,000 healthcare professionals and 5 million patients nationwide.
This role is responsible for managing all projects at WELL in the growth market. Project managers deliver on operational build items for in flight projects. They translate business needs to technical solutions. PMs gather requirements, complete builds and manage project launch until successfully transitioning the client to relationship management. This role may also serve as a project expeditor on more complex, enterprise projects; lending exposure to industry leading brands.
- Manage Projects and Expansions in the Growth Market
Field all client project build and management for assigned Growth clients. Own Growth Market project materials; update training information and track project progress using internal tools (Salesforce, Coda). Deliver on all projects in scope, in budget and on time.
- Document and Track all open project related needs internally
Own client project management end to end, from planning to go-live.
Ensure that all client decisions are appropriately documented, communicated and assigned as needed.
Track all Tier 1/2/3 client requests in Zendesk support tickets. Work with support to resolve them.
Be the source of truth for the status of all assigned projects.
- Master WELL's Product Suite. Be a Super User Coach.
Know WELL's product incredibly well.
Develop a deep understanding of WELL Project Management Tools.
Be a master Growth configuration system administrator.
Fully understand all product features/functions/values.
Document all current client configurations in SFDC.
Understand up to date product functionality
- Own WELL's Growth Project Materials
Update WELL's Growth User Guides and appropriate support articles.
Create and update training materials that help end users understand how to use WELL.
Use client experiences to guide development of best practices and guidelines.
- On-Site Coordination & Management
Be an onsite communication contact for the Client Success team. Provide a point of conversation for remote teams. Attend internal operational and product meetings that will impact product delivery. Share insights with CS.
- Post On-Site Follow-up & Reference Checks
Manage all internal and candidate communication post debrief as per the developed action plan. Ensure all steps are taken with the necessary urgency to submit offers and follow-up on reference checks -- timing is critical at this stage.
- Process & Improvement Ownership/Analytics
Ensure process, timelines and communication standards are in place.
Effectivley communicate client project needs.
Continuously look for opportunities to improve process and execute (e.g. including management of support tools, product documentation etc.)
- 1-2 years experience in SAAS company support, operations or equivalent
- Self-motivated, driven individual who takes full ownership of solving problems
- 1 year Experience with customer relationship management
- Some Experience in a high growth/entrepreneurial/start up environment
- Strong writing skills
- Demonstrated technical aptitude and interest
- Experience with Zendesk, JIRA, Coda and SFDC
- Experience creating software user training materials
- Full Health Benefits (Medical/Dental/Vision)
- Generous equity package
- Unlimited Vacation / PTO
- Located in the heart of downtown Santa Barbara
- Monthly commuter stipend
- Fantastic company culture
- Frequent happy hours and events
- Stocked kitchen
- Ergonomic desk setup
- Dog friendly office