Burbank, California-based Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of MacAndrews & Forbes Holdings Inc., is a leading provider of a broad range of services and technologies for the global digital media and entertainment industry. Bringing together a comprehensive network of specialized companies with best-in-class artistry, cutting-edge technology, streamlined delivery and distribution solutions and customized management strategies, Deluxe approaches all of its businesses with an ingrained attention to quality, detail and creativity. From start to finish, in whatever format or language is required, Deluxe has the infrastructure and in-house capacity to provide complete solutions to a broad range of customers, including: major motion picture studios, television networks and cable companies, advertising agencies, brands, production companies, independent distributors, and content owners.
We currently have an opening for a Project Manager. This position will be located in Burbank, California.
The Project Manager will work with the Studio Support Account teams to help schedule and track Mastering work during the specified work shift. Internally this position will be working directly with all Deluxe Technicolor Digital Cinema’s production departments. Externally the Project Manager may be required to contact outside Deluxe Facilities (EFilm, Company 3, etc.), Post Supervisors, Studio representatives, and Creative talent - as necessary.
All candidates must have an understanding of the Digital Cinema Packaging workflow, as well as a basic knowledge of the DI workflow. The Project Manager must be a good communicator, be well organized, work well in a team environment, and have the ability to facilitate multiple projects in a fast-paced environment. The Project Manager must be flexible to work whatever shift is available including nights and weekends as well as work overtime as required by the business needs.
- Helping the Account Teams to keep project(s) on a specific timeline for completion
- Working with Post facilities and vendors to facilitate delivery of source materials
- Working with the vault to receive and confirm delivery of source materials
- Scheduling of mastering processes from encoding through QC
- Creation of Work Orders in DTDC’s proprietary Work Flow system
- Scheduling of both internal QC and Client QC screenings
- Organization and tracking of International Versioning of projects (Subbed and Dubbed, 2D and 3D) through the encoding, wrapping, and QC stages
- Communicating with clients for the Account Team when required
- Other duties as assigned by direct supervisor
- Must have a positive attitude, pleasant manner and be a strong team player
- Able to work the any hours needed in the event of high volume
- Must have excellent troubleshooting skills and display an aptitude toward technical learning.
- Must be reliable, conscientious, flexible, and skilled at multi-tasking
- Ability to maintain a clean and organized workstation.
- Excellent verbal communication and written documentation skills with strict attention to detail required
- Ability to view computer screen for an extended time up to an entire shift
- High energy level, strong work ethic, effective in a fast-paced, dynamic technological environment
- Strong PC skills, including experience using MS Office
- The ability to effectively handle multiple projects and responsibilities under pressure while managing a team is essential
We offer competitive pay and benefits program, including: medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.