Are you an experienced Project Manager ready to make a real impact at a fast-moving organization? The role of the Project Manager is to coordinate and execute all aspects of all concurrent projects, from the concept stage to its successful completion. This includes generating project documentation, creating/tracking tasks and workflows, managing priorities and requests, managing risks and impact, providing project support/direction and maintaining a master schedule of all projects and activities.
The Project Manager will also be required to create and maintain clear channels of communication with both internal and external stakeholders. The goal of the Project Manager is to ensure that the project is delivered on time and within budget while maintaining a high level of quality.
Who are we?
At SnackNation, our mission is to help consumers discover healthy alternatives and inspire conscious eating decisions. We’re building a data and insights platform that knows what you should eat, and when you should eat it. We help the clean, emerging snack brands we partner with, understand their consumer base with rapid and relevant consumer insights. To see our vision thru, our product team and engineers are responsible for aggregating millions of consumer data points to build world-class predictive systems, consumer trends systems, recommendation engines and more!
What You'll Do:
- Partner, support and collaborate with management in designing, implementing, evaluating and managing assigned projects.
- Proactively supervise and implement project plan to ensure project is on-schedule and on-budget.
- Coordinate internal and external resources to meet project requirements, as defined by the project scope.
- Define and mitigate overall project risk through conflict and issue resolution with the project team and stakeholders.
- Keep stakeholders informed of project status and deliverables, as well as risk and mitigation strategies.
- Be accountable for project results of staying on-budget, on-schedule, and meet or exceed expectations.
- Convert requirements into tasks and determine task priorities for individual team members and the project as a whole.
- Ability to create and edit project documents, materials, and presentations.
Who You Are:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3 - 5+ years of Project Management experience
- Experience working with Atlassian’s JIRA, Confluence, and project management tools
- Ideal candidate is enthusiastic, willing to identify disorganization and bring the right partners together to drive clarity of purpose
- Experience working in business systems such as Salesforce and NetSuite is a plus
- Start-up/entrepreneurial experience a plus
- You enjoy providing mentorship, learning, and being collaborative in cross-functional teamsYou seek perpetual growth
Perks & Benefits:
- Employee Stock Options
- Paid Time Off
- Company Subsidized Medical, Dental, Vision Plan
- Life Insurance, 401k, Flexible Spending Accounts, Commuter Benefits & More
- Catered Lunches & Well-stocked Kitchens
- Yoga & Wellness Activities
- Happy Hours
- Company Retreats
- Dog Friendly
We exist to inspire more conscious food decisions by connecting healthier brands with engaged consumers through a smart marketplace. SnackNation cares about making a positive impact on the world, with a wellness-minded culture and values.
We look for people who aren't afraid to be themselves. Because that's our vibe. Whether it's health or sales goals, our mantra is Better Every Day. In fact, we offer meditation, yoga and bootcamp during work hours, not after. For every sale, we donate to Feeding America. We’ve donated more than THREE MILLION meals to food banks all across America!
Since launching in 2014, we’ve grown tremendously. In fact, SnackNation was just ranked #24 on Inc 5000’s 2018 list and the 2nd fastest growing company in LA! SnackNation also has the backing of VC firms like 3L Capital and have received press accolades in INC, Great Place to Work, Forbes. See here for more press mentions.