Project Manager / SCRUM Master
- ringDNA is a data-driven, fast-paced, and collaborative culture. We are looking for people with an entrepreneurial mindset who want to join an environment where each individual can make a difference. We value strong analytical skills, problem-solving and quantitative experience.
- Focus on the people side of changes introduced by the project - including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and skills, and organization structures.
- Strong contributor to the evolution of the project management capabilities, improve delivery of solutions and leverage project management knowledge across the organization
- Manages the day-to-day operational and tactical aspects or product and engineering initiatives
- Performs role of scrum master across multiple teams.
- Analyze, facilitate, model and organize information in order to elicit requirements, reconcile conflicts, and distinguish solution ideas from business needs.
- Create and implement change management plans that minimize employee resistance, maximize employee engagement, and empower senior management as change sponsors.
- Work with Product development team to understand and manage project requirements, scope, timelines and budget
- Communicates project status to stakeholders and management
- Responsible for on time, in scope and on budget delivery of projects
- Creates and executes project work plans, as required, and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Complete documentation for project development efforts (including use cases, requirements, test plans, process maps, and desk procedures) and work closely with development team and business teams to ensure successful implementation.
- Identifies internal and external resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities
- Identifies and communicates resource constraints and potential priority conflicts to assist the organization in evaluating and reprioritizing deadlines
- Prepares for project reviews and quality assurance procedures
- Provide clear reporting of project status across all projects via executive dashboards that include: timelines, milestone tracking, budget status, issue identification, resource analysis
- Decompose high-level information into details and abstract up from low-level information to resolve solution vs. requirements conflicts.
- Develop data flow models to define interdependencies between other technologies / applications.
- Assist in project planning and tracking activities.
RingDNA is the leading end-to-end sales engagement platform that combines enterprise-grade telephony with conversation intelligence. RingDNA helps teams engage with prospects and customers in the right way, at the right time, with the right context. Sales, support, and customer success teams use ringDNA to dramatically increase productivity, engage in smarter conversations, gain predictive insights, and coach reps to success faster than ever before. RingDNA was named to the “Hot 100” best privately held software companies by JMP Securities. The company was also named “One of The Best Privately Owned Companies in America” by Entrepreneur magazine. For more information visit www.ringDNA.com.
- Competitive salary, bonus and stock options.
- Outstanding medical benefits package including individual, family and dental insurance.
- Opportunity to work with a veteran team of leaders and developers working at the forefront of enterprise software technology.