Project Manager, Scrum Master
GoGuardian is hiring a Project Manager, Scrum Master to work closely with Engineering, UX, Product Marketing, and other cross-functional teams in delivering solutions using Agile Scrum and Kanban methodologies. This highly visible position will be an integral member of the team in refining, prioritizing, and communicating solutions leveraging industry leading cloud, predictive analytics, and machine learning technologies in high transaction volume environments. Your leadership, communication, and coaching skills will be instrumental in fostering Agile practices and building strong relationships with stakeholders across the organization.
- Work with product managers and executives to prioritize projects across the organization based on company goals and objectives.
- Manage delivery of projects through the full lifecycle from design to roll out, marketing, and production support.
- Understand and shepherd through the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), including requirements definition, UI/UX design, architectural design, stakeholder feedback, development, and deployment.
- Lead a cross-functional team in a matrixed organization for successful, on-time delivery while negotiating scope and priorities with key stakeholders.
- Coach scrum teams and prioritize the delivery of multiple concurrent projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Negotiate scope and priorities with key stakeholders and act as point of person for escalation when necessary.
- Work with line managers in optimization of team and individual efficiency and performance.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent related experience required.
- Minimum of 4 years managing product delivery in an agile environment.
- Minimum of 2 years managing product delivery using Scrum, Kanban, and Jira.
- Ability to work independently and quickly adapt to emergent requirements and changing priorities.
- Strong interpersonal and proactive problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Scrum Master certification (CSM or above) required.
- PgMP or PMP certification
- Prior experience working in an EdTech Organization
First 90 Days:
- Understand GoGuardian’s business and products.
- Understand GoGuardian’s organization, team structure, and roles.
- Gain knowledge of GoGuardian’s technology, infrastructure, and data.
- Build relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Deliver results including meeting sprint goals and target velocity.
Read Full Job Description