Project Manager, New Markets
ServiceTitan is a product built by the intellect, passion, and vision of hundreds of people. We wake up every day driven to offer the finest SaaS tools to hard-working, home service professionals who have been completely underserved by technology. Being a Titan is to carry that fire out into the world. We are passionate about content and driven by data. We mine collective experience and stoke unyielding curiosity to uncover the channels and creative that will deliver ServiceTitan’s life-changing power to every potential customer.
Project Manager, New Markets
Reporting to the Head of New Markets, this individual will be contributing to research on markets that ServiceTitan does not currently service, with the ultimate goal of expanding our total addressable market. This is a new department that will operate as a startup within a startup - we’ll drive results by rapidly testing and iterating, learning every step of the way, and creating a scalable machine. Everybody will have a voice at the table to ensure that we’re optimizing for results and not following a regimented hierarchy of titles. We’re looking for somebody that is passionate, accountable, curious, resourceful, and data driven.
What you'll do
- Manage initiatives and new market implementation project plans, including holding relevant stakeholders accountable to timelines and commitments, as well as identifying risks
- Conduct analysis and create dashboards to assess impact and timeline of initiatives
- Drive process improvements and efforts to improve team efficiency
- Establish quality working relationships with internal stakeholders
- Contribute material input to go/no-go/continue decisions upon test completion
- Company first mentality, which includes giving constructive and direct feedback to team members
- Most importantly, have fun!
What you'll need
- 3-5 years of related project management experience
- Expert analytical skills, ability to seamlessly use Excel or Google Sheets
- Great time management and excellent communication skills
- Self-starter who thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment,
- Expert level of influence and ability to remove internal and external obstacles
- Love our customers: we want people that relish in our customers’ success
- Love to win: we will fight for every inch and celebrate every win
- Love to learn: you challenge yourself to learn the best new sales methodologies and techniques
- Vertical SaaS experience is highly desirable
- Results and solution oriented - we want to know how we can win, not why we can’t
- Ability to work independently and cross functionally
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work 2018
Inc 5000 Best Workplaces 2018
Inc 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Companies 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Cloud Computing Companies 2018
Forbes Next Billion Dollar Startup 2017