Boingo is looking for a Project Coordinator/Administrator to assist with managing our neutral host projects. Do you have a passion for details? Love to be organized? Always on the lookout for ways to be helpful? In this role you will assist the Project Management team with supporting the project portfolio. This will include some administration, project management and reconciliation. This is a great opportunity for someone to learn the ropes of Program/Project Management.
- Provide project support/assistance to a team of Program Managers including but not limited to:
- Project Administration/Set up
- PO Processing
- Processing project budgets
- Ticket Administration
- Project updates in Jira, Wiki, Salesforce
- Tracking and updating project milestones and deliverables (CoSC’s, COA’s etc.)
- Updating project costs
- Prep for project meetings
- Meeting notes
- Process documentation
- Work cross-functionally with business development, accounting, finance, engineering and operations, through network build-out/project closeout/project life-cycle. Provide follow-up as needed.
- Entry-level to 3 years' experience
- The ideal candidate must be organized, mindful of the details, and a problem-solver
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, changing environment with multiple, competing priorities
- Must be able to support multiple projects under different Program/Project Managers
- Ability to learn new tools
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills with the ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Diplomacy, tact and relationship building skills
- Successful transition of the project to production support
- Candidate is comfortable working in rapid growth environment as a self-starter, continuously looking for ways to improve process and reduce costs.
- Experience with Salesforce, Wiki and Jira a plus
- BS Degree - Required
- Experience in the telecommunications / Internet industry preferred
- Oracle experience a plus
- Scrum Master Certification a plus
Boingo Wireless, Inc. (NASDAQ: WIFI) helps the world stay connected. Our vast footprint of Wi-Fi and cellular networks reaches more than a billion consumers annually. From airports and stadiums to universities and military bases, Boingo helps folks stay connected to the people and things they love.
Our team is creative, collaborative, and on the cutting edge of technology. (You can check out some of the awards we’ve won here. #humblebrag). But there’s no doubt the “secret sauce” to Boingo’s success is our incredible team and culture. We take pride in having fun and staying healthy – think summer picnics, bowling nights, in-house yoga classes, costume contests, massages and food trucks. There’s also a kitchen stocked with yummy snacks and drinks, and an incredible benefits package including equity, health, dental, vision, 401(k) match, unlimited vacation, 12 weeks paid parental leave, and more! Plus our award-winning headquarters in Westwood boasts 360-degree views of LA, from Catalina to the Hollywood Sign. It’s no wonder we’ve been named among the Best Places to Work in LA four years in a row!
Boingo is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.