Boingo is looking for a Project Coordinator to help the team manage our Neutral Host projects. Do you have a passion for details? Love to be organized? Always on the lookout for ways to be helpful? In this role, you will be part of a Project Management team and be responsible for helping manage a portion of the project portfolio.
- Facilitate daily agile standups for critical projects/programs.
- Work cross-functionally with accounting, finance, engineering, development, quality assurance, product management, marketing, operations, business development, engineering, and professional services through network buildout/project closeout/project lifecycle.
- Create reports and collect inputs cross-functionally for weekly and monthly Executive Program Reviews.
- Create and implement policy/process to support projects/programs for new line of business.
- Ability to understand business requirements, contracts, statements of work.
- Monitor and track milestones and mitigate issues/risks.
- Collaborate with the team to identify and resolve problems and remove impediments/barriers.
- Provide follow-up as needed to assist with driving projects through to completion.
- The ideal candidate must be organized, work well independently, and a problem-solver.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills with the ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- BS Degree preferred.
- Experience with Smartsheets or similar project management tool required.
- PMP Certification(s) a plus.
- Certification in Agile Methodologies (PMI-ACP, CSM etc.) a plus.
Boingo Wireless, Inc. (NASDAQ: WIFI) helps the world stay connected. Our vast footprint of Wi-Fi and cellular networks reaches more than a billion consumers annually. From airports and stadiums to universities and military bases, Boingo helps folks stay connected to the people and things they love.
Our team is creative, collaborative, and on the cutting edge of technology. (You can check out some of the awards we’ve won here. #humblebrag). But there’s no doubt the “secret sauce” to Boingo’s success is our incredible team and culture. We take pride in having fun and staying healthy – think summer picnics, bowling nights, in-house yoga classes, costume contests, massages and food trucks. There’s also a kitchen stocked with yummy snacks and drinks, and an incredible benefits package including equity, health, dental, vision, 401(k) match, unlimited vacation, 12 weeks paid parental leave, and more! Plus our award-winning headquarters in Westwood boasts 360-degree views of LA, from Catalina to the Hollywood Sign. It’s no wonder we’ve been named among the Best Places to Work in LA four years in a row!
Boingo is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.