We’re looking for a Program Manager to join our Product department at our headquarters in Carpinteria, CA. You’ll work directly with one of our VPs of Product to lead the operations, planning, and execution of strategic priorities. You’re passionate about business, technology, and the opportunity to drive change in our industry.
As a Program Manager, you are comfortable and skilled at operating tactically and strategically to drive alignment and results across our organization. You possess the skills to initiate and structure analytical thinking, facilitate problem-solving, ensure accountability and outcomes, influence others at multiple levels, and clearly articulate requirements and status.
What will you do:
- Ensure successful product communication and roadmap delivery
- Ensure visibility and execution of critical projects
- Facilitate business strategy execution and planning
- Improve business process and efficiency within the organization
- Partner with talent management and learning and development
- Manage strategic customer partnerships
What are we looking for:
- 2-5 years relevant experience in technology program/project management delivering technology initiatives in a high-growth/ high-velocity environment at a technology company or management consulting firm
- Passion and ability to understand our platform, products, customers, operating environment, and technologies
- Ability to influence both peers and leaders and build consensus across teams and departments
- Ability drive progress on an initiative while dealing with ambiguity
- Successful track record of managing complex programs and delivering results
- Demonstrated ability to self-motivate, self-direct, and follow-through with a high attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Capacity to manage multiple projects and stakeholders simultaneously
- Bonus points if you have experience with different software development methodologies and product management processes
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.