We accompany our customers every step of the way from the moment they partner with us to the end of their journey. We bring passion to what we do every day because what we do matters to real people. We share happy and sad moments with our customers, we laugh and cry with them, and we build relationships that go far beyond a business partnership. We are a group of ambitious, intelligent, hard-working, and fun people. If you are passionate about helping real hard working people, love technology, aren't afraid of a challenge or two, and have a desire to push yourself to your maximum potential, our CS team is where you belong.
As a Program Manager you will oversee the deployment of many client-facing enterprise wide engagements simultaneously, requiring the coordination of multiple project managers under your direct supervision. On occasion you will also be tasked with leading large project management teams dedicated to a single customer or franchise partner. You will be responsible for mentoring, developing, and holding project managers responsible for the successful execution and tracking of their projects. As project lead, you will be responsible effectively messaging and communication with internal and external executive leadership.
The program manager will also be responsible for maximizing the utilization of project management and consulting resources by (1) developing and testing streamlined implementation methodologies and (2) managing Project Managers involved with many smaller projects. You will be expected to travel up to 25-50% domestically, depending on seasonality.
What You'll Do
- Personally manage executive relationships with clients and assist Enterprise Project Managers in setting expectations with clients
- Provide personal development and mentorship to project management team members
- Implement and refine project management methodologies to minimize implementation times and improve customer satisfaction
- Own project management templates and best practices documentation
- Develop cross-functional relationships with sales and product development teams to ensure expectations are clearly communicated to the customer and that development priorities are effectively communicated
- Ability to adjust to widely differing client expectations and take proactive steps to ensure team will meet client expectations
- Drive larger engagements by setting vision and strategy with internal and external stakeholders
- Partner with sales team to review new customer engagements and assign the appropriate cross-functional project resources
- Provide estimates and scope definitions for Statement or Work documentation presented, during the sales and discovery processes
What You'll Need
- Possesses a deep knowledge of project management best practices and how to apply them in an effective yet pragmatic way across large, complex projects.
- A history of increasing leadership responsibility and career growth in project management
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with team members and audiences of all levels.
- Strong analytical skills with proven results
- 5+ years Project Management / Engagement Management
- Minimum leadership experience managing technical projects consisting of 3-8 people totaling over $500,000 budget
- Extensive overseeing, migrating, and change managing large enterprise software migrations from one vendor to another
- Ability to lead and manage clients with minimal in-house IT expertise in mid-sized CRM/ERP implementations
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Experience in the trades or with implementing ERP systems is a plus
- A BS/BA or Masters from Top University is a plus
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan’s end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home service industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, Marketing management tools, mobile connectivity for field techs, and Quickbooks integration. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is here to champion the people in home services. ServiceTitan helps them provide a wonderful customer experience, improve sales and more easily manage their business.
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company for 2017
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies 2017
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List 2017