Program Manager, Executive Program Management Office
ServiceTitan is seeking an exceptional Program Manager to join one of the fastest growing tech startups in Southern California, backed by the best VC firms in the SaaS space. Program Managers are responsible for leading internal enterprise-wide projects and programs. They manage multiple initiatives and ensure outcomes are aligned with the strategy, goals and commitments of the organization.
The ideal candidate will have a sharp business mind and a proven ability to strategize and implement high-level program initiatives. As a natural born leader, you will have a strong talent for project coordination and delegation. Ultimately, you are motivated by the desire to tackle the most complex problems and nurture program success from inception to completion. You will also be an integral part of the development and adoption of a world-class project/program management framework, oriented toward driving results cross-functionally and with third-party partnerships.
- Work closely with project sponsor and cross-functional teams to plan and develop scope, goals, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing for new initiatives.
- Coordinate with cross-functional team members for optimal ROI and make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Identify key requirements needed from cross-functional teams and external vendors, as necessary.
- Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks, and produce program reports and dashboards for management and stakeholders.
- Establish effective project communication plans and execute.
- Facilitate change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Enforce discipline with teams and hold them accountable to maintaining focus and executing to the plan.
- Bachelor’s degree and PMP certification required
- 5-8 years in a project management or program management role
- Solid, recent, and demonstrable experience managing medium to large projects in a fast paced/dynamic tech environment, which required collaboration across groups and levels
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Strong influencing and leadership skills as well as ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Effective presentation and facilitation skills to cross-functional and cross-level audiences
- SaaS experience highly preferred
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company, 2018
Deloitte Fast 500, 2018
Inc 5000 - Best Workplaces, 2018
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017