Program Manager – Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (Contract)
Universal Music Group is seeking a highly skilled Program Manager, Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging to join our Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging (DIBS) team at Universal Music Group. This role will report into the Head of Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIBS) We believe our efforts are about people experience and we are looking for someone who wants to curate that experience. This is an opportunity to join a movement!
- Acts as a project manager for programs led by Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging team
- Research & recommend external partnerships and tools that deliver impact and align to our strategy
- Conduct industry market analysis and audience positioning for UMG branded programs
- Partner with Talent Acquisition to increase pipeline of diverse candidates across all experience levels & disciplines
- Identify unique opportunities to incorporate Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging in business decisions
- Create practical project plans for large scale Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging initiatives
- Coordinate with all relevant stakeholders to develop and agree on project scopes, objectives, and deadlines
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to craft the strategy and plan diversity, inclusion & belonging programs
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills with solid knowledge of MS Office
- Self-starter mentality and comfort working independently
- Excellent collaborator skilled at influencing others
- Capacity to think flexibly and move quickly in a fast-growing and ever-changing environment
- Strong executive presence, interpersonal and communication skills
- Resourceful - seeks answers, solutions and alternatives when obstacles are presented
- Can work on multiple initiatives at one time
- Passionate about Diversity & Inclusion and Music!
- 4+ years of prior work experience in Diversity & Inclusion, event planning, brand marketing or project management
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.