We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world's leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
This position is responsible for coordinating all aspects new release production, including proof checking and trafficking the final delivery of all print production and audio mastering in a timely manner.
- Responsible for planning, scheduling, and monitoring all aspects of production for UMG catalog digital releases.
- Maintain constant communication between internal departments to ensure timely delivery of all projects.
- Support and ensure company and department policies and procedures are followed fairly and consistently.
- Ensure department standards are maintained in terms of quality and quantity.
- Data input and management of database and scheduling systems. These systems include: R2, DiGS, and RWS
- Other duties as assigned by company management.
- Must be timely in getting work accomplished.
- Must be able to meet deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task and juggle competing priorities.
- Must be a creative thinker.
- Computer experience: Internet, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Must have excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Highly motivated and with a desire to work in a team environment.
- Ability to keep information confidential.
- Must be willing to work extended hours.
- Must be self-directed and well organized.
- Minimum of one year experience in a fast-paced production environment a must.
- Bachelor's degree (or Associate's degree) or equivalent work experience in related field.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.