Do you enjoy working with cross-functional teams and being involved in a process from beginning to end? Do you enjoy working with a team of other dedicated professionals in one of the best company cultures in Los Angeles? And do you like to wear many hats and jump in and support various needs of a department? Then you may be just the person we are looking for as our Purchasing Administrator.
The Purchasing Administrator will handle various support efforts of the Central Procurement Group including:
- Monitor and update daily, various internal tracking sheets including the Receipt and Invoice issues tracking sheets.
- Prepare and process purchase orders for the procurement of goods, services and supplies for internal needs.
- Serve as the point person for creating all project numbers, ensuring each type is handled correctly.
- Work with AP and vendors to resolve any invoice issues, obtain credit memos, process RMA’s, correct invoices.
- Provide monthly updates to the Build of Materials spreadsheet, ensuring all formulas are correct and internal approvals have been given.
- Run reports and generate KPI reporting info for the CPG team.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Knowledge of Oracle and/or Oracle Fusion software
- 1-3 years of previous experience working in a technology procurement team
- Excellent communication skills-This job requires dealing with several departments, vendors and at times higher levels of management. The right person for this job will be able to convey questions/opinions with respect and in a professional manner. They will not only use emails but will pick up the phone to call vendors and discuss and resolve problems. The ability to effectively and accurately communicate is essential.
- Understanding of Accounting and the Purchase-to-Pay Process
- Proficient in Excel at an advanced skill level and working with large data sets
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft programs including: Power Point/Outlook/Word.
- A strong work ethic and the flexibility to work extended hours during times of increased volume, as needed.
- Someone with an outgoing personality that looks for ways to positively approach problems or challenges.
- You consistently strive to share your knowledge with other team members and exhibit an innate desire for continuous growth and improvement.
- Experience with Smart Sheets
- Knowledge with Accounting processes beyond basic
Boingo Wireless, Inc. (NASDAQ: WIFI) helps the world stay connected. Our vast footprint of Wi-Fi and cellular networks covers more than a million locations and reaches over a billion consumers annually – in places as varied as airports, stadiums, military bases, and multifamily communities. The Boingo platform drives revenue through various products, including Wi-Fi, DAS (cellular), Media, Wholesale, and more. We’re an enthusiastic team, dedicated to growing our business by building amazing, valuable products.
Boingo boasts a super-fun, collaborative work environment, with an annual pool tournament, Halloween costume contest, summer picnic, bowling nights, and more. There’s a kitchen stocked with yummy snacks and drinks, and a well-appointed new mother’s lounge. We offer an incredible benefits package, including unlimited vacation, parental leave, health, dental, vision, 401(k) match, equity, and more. And, our award-winning headquarters, located in Westwood, CA, has 360-degree views of LA, from Catalina to the Hollywood Sign. It’s no wonder we’ve been named among the Best Places to Work in LA four years in a row, and counting!
Boingo is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.