WELL is a fully integrated patient communication platform that enables enterprise health systems, private practices, and vendors to communicate with patients securely across any channel, including text messaging, email, telephone, and live-chat.
With WELL, patients receive all of their healthcare communication from one trusted source — their provider. The platform empowers service representatives to seamlessly converse with patients in real time, ensuring patients feel heard while driving staff efficiency and increased revenue.
Founded in 2015, WELL is based in Santa Barbara, California and was recently rated the category leader for Patient Engagement Software by G2 Crowd. WELL serves many of the country’s leading health systems and powers best-in-class experiences for more than 7,000 healthcare professionals and 5 million patients nationwide.
The mission of the Platform Evangelist is to expand the ways in which the WELL platform is used to improve customer value, increase customer lock-in, and drive unique & compounding adoption by health systems of the WELL platform.
The Platform Evangelist is responsible for identifying, deploying, documenting, and measuring the impact of new use-cases of WELL at our healthcare partners. These could be DIY use-cases that are self-programmed in the WELL chatbot engine, or more complex use-cases that require vendor integration or additional product development.
This role will require getting into the weeds of our customers' workflows, and leveraging your expertise in the WELL platform to solve problems and dramatically improve the healthcare experience for tens of millions of patients across the nation.
This role will report directly into the WELL CEO.
- Expert in project management; extremely detail oriented
- Deep understanding of healthcare including organizational nuances, payor mix, operational roles, processes, technologies, and stakeholders
- Creativity & ingenuity; needs to think outside the box and solve problems with existing tool set
- Persuasion; must show extreme competence in presenting solutions & obtaining buy-in
- Technical prowess; needs to be an expert HIT and be able to quickly master the WELL platform
- Executive relations; must inspire confidence in the most senior leaders
- Highly organized, maniacal focus; this individual must prove they can prioritize for impact
- Extreme passion for healthcare and start-up environment
- Strong work ethic, with a sense of urgency and the ability to get things done.
- Self-motivated with ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Team player mentality with a customer-focused attitude.
- Willing to take risks and embrace a culture of learning.
- Smart, creative, energetic, conscientious and enthusiastic with strong problem solving skills.
- Must be able to travel up to 50%.
- Must living in, or be willing to relocate in Santa Barbara.
Work Experience and Education:
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent experience)
- 8+ years of professional work experience
- 5+ years of healthcare-specific experience (on the hospital, vendor, or consulting side)
- Prior experience working with Enterprise SaaS (client or vendor side)
- Full Health Benefits (Medical/Dental/Vision)
- Generous equity package
- Unlimited Vacation / PTO
- Located in the heart of downtown Santa Barbara
- Monthly commuter stipend
- Fantastic company culture
- Frequent happy hours and events
- Stocked kitchen
- Ergonomic desk setup
- Dog friendly office