Partnership and Retail Operations Associate
Ladder is a lifestyle brand engaging consumers with content, community, and product in the health and wellness space. Founded by LeBron James, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Cindy Crawford, and Lindsey Vonn, Ladder democratizes healthy living by breaking down the barriers that prevent sustainable success. We put you in control of your health by offering honest and accurate information, a community of experts that hold you accountable, and nutrition products that are safe and effective.
We are looking for a talented individual to work with our operations, marketing, and customer experience teams to tackle high-priority partnership and retail opportunities as we continue to expand our business. These new opportunities are key growth drivers and you will work on a wide range of projects to add value in many parts of the company, making sure we execute extremely well on the most important opportunities, including partnerships, specialty retail, and events.
This position will report to Ladder’s Director of Operations and will be based at our headquarters in Santa Monica, CA.
What You’ll Do:
- Own all operational aspects for high-visibility partnerships (e.g., specialty retailers, professional sports teams) and pop-ups/events, working cross-functionally to ensure that we are set up to execute on planning, inventory, fulfillment, and tracking
- Partner with internal and external marketing and business development teams to operationalize opportunities in new or existing channels of business, managing and leading end-to-end operational execution
- Build and define operational strategies, processes, and best practices as new business channels open and grow
- Work with our third-party fulfillment and logistics partners to bring these partnerships to life
- Take a data-driven approach to understanding new operational challenges and develop compelling recommendations for the leadership team and third-party partners
The following should describe you:
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in operations, logistics, project management, or a related analytical role
- A team player who loves to collaborate and work cross-functionally
- Analytical, with the ability to use data to drive actionable insights
- Experience with or desire to manage third-party partner relationships
- Energized by the challenge of getting things done with limited resources
- Comfort with an ambiguous, constantly evolving role, with a “no task too big or too small” mentality
- Highly motivated, intellectually curious, with a great sense of humor
What You’ll Get:
- Daily opportunities to make an impact at a company that is democratizing health and wellness
- Competitive salary and equity
- Generous medical, dental, and vision coverage for yourself and your family
- Unlimited vacation policy and 11 company holidays
- Smart, friendly culture with flexible hours, a stocked kitchen, and a light-filled office just three blocks from the beach