Manager of Professional Services
The Opportunity: Manager of Professional Services
RingDNA is looking for a proven Manager of Professional Services to join the team. As a Manager of Professional Services (PS), you will manage all aspects of client on-boarding/implementation and follow-on services engagements. You will be successful by scaling capacity for implementation through improving process, onboarding and enabling channel partner practices, communication and product feedback.
As a hands-on leader, you excel at project estimating, risk management, and project management oversight. You have experience leading SaaS services practices, and understand the evolving stages of SaaS businesses. You have a solid understanding of digital experience management platforms and tools, content integration model for both SaaS and integration experience.
What you will do:
- Guide the onboarding of new clients and partners, delivery of services and enablement programs, and work closely with Sales and Customer Success to help close business, grow PS revenue through expansion of use, and streamline processes within PS
- Be an escalation point for customers and work closely with the implementation teams on technical matters if needed
- Communicate priorities, challenges and results to the executive and Customer Success teams
- Investigate product issues and provide feedback to engineering team
- Collaborate with the product team to build technology to drive automation and product enhancements
- Set measurable goals, and expectations for team members and help them be successful
- Manage the Professional Services practice to an agreed set of metrics, and help set the vision for its evolution
What you will need:
- BA/BS in a technical field such as Mathematics, Engineering, Physics, Computer Science or equivalent, or combination of business degree with technical experience
- 5+ years’ experience in professional services roles with increasing responsibility
- 3+ years managing/leading teams/practices in fast paced SaaS environments with proven success tracking P&L
- Strong interpersonal and coaching skills with the ability to thrive in a small company environment
- Comfortable leading pre/post sales discussions with all levels of customer resources, technical to executive
- Polished presentation, verbal, written and client communication skills
- Prior experience writing SOW’s and leading SaaS implementations
- Comfortable with JIRA, and PSA applications and Salesforce
- Highly efficient and ability to multitask
- Attention to detail and takes pride in quality of work delivered
- Able to travel for client meetings as needed 20%
RingDNA is the leading end-to-end sales engagement platform that combines enterprise-grade telephony with conversation intelligence. RingDNA helps teams engage with prospects and customers in the right way, at the right time, with the right context. Sales, support, and customer success teams use ringDNA to dramatically increase productivity, engage in smarter conversations, gain predictive insights, and coach reps to success faster than ever before. RingDNA was named to the “Hot 100” best privately held software companies by JMP Securities. The company was also named “One of The Best Privately Owned Companies in America” by Entrepreneur magazine. For more information visit www.ringDNA.com.
- Competitive salary, bonus and stock options.
- Outstanding medical benefits package including individual, family and dental insurance.
- Opportunity to work with a veteran team of leaders and developers working at the forefront of enterprise software technology.