What You'll Do
- Organize and coordinate logistics for every new launch
- Work across every new market launch as one of the main, HQ-based point of contacts for the City Launchers to lean on as things come up that they need help with
- Help to research new markets, build launch plans, and exit summaries
- Regularly communicate with City Launchers to centralize learnings to be disseminated to the rest of the team and added to the Playbook.
- Assist with any special project related to our core launch strategy and/or process.
- Ensure that every stakeholder across the company is aware of new market launches.
- Monitor launch team KPIs, flag inconsistencies, and assist in developing a solution.
What You'll Need
- 2-4+ years of relevant work experience
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to research and analyze business opportunities
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A team player who is constantly looking to teach and learn from others
Bird Rides Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer, and we welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or genetics. We are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.