IT Project/Implementation Manager
sweetgreen is seeking a Project and Implementation Manager of IT Service to join a group of dynamic and innovative technologists to manage technical projects and deployments, driven by a mission to inspire healthier community by connecting people to real food. Are you a customer obsessed hospitality technologist driven by detail thinking and systems thinking? This is an opportunity to be considered.
Purpose of Position: Responsible for improving/building, documenting and managing an agile driven technology projects and implementation thereafter for sweetgreen IT Operations.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Ensures that project/department milestones/goals/OKR are met
- Implement best practices that improves efficiency of technology deployments
- Involved in pre-sales product demonstrations or aid in scoping projects
- Partners with the sweetgreen digital and engineering teams during the deployment of new restaurant system technology including hardware and software
- Identifies appropriate resources and plans accordingly for projects.
- Organizes project team members to ensure communication and understanding of deadlines, assignments and objectives
- Acts as the point of contact with customer project management representatives
- Performs ongoing review of project status; identifies project risks. Develops recommends and implements risk mitigation solutions as approved and as appropriate
- Provide evening/weekend after-hours technical support to restaurant locations
- Will assist Director of IT with projects as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or // related field or // 5+ years of relevant experience
- Proven track record of successful large-scale technical implementations, preferably in the hospitality industry
- Foundational understanding of Restaurant Information Systems or Systems Administration through traditional academia or through work experience
- Excellent written, verbal skills and interpersonal communication
- Provide a sample RACI Matrix
- Provide a sample project communications plan
- Provide a sample lessons learned
- Experience with the product life cycle and strong understanding of the role of methodology.
- Working knowledge of restaurant business functions.
- Provide a document outlining knowledge areas
- Must possess solid critical and analytical thinking, decisions making and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well within deadlines, under pressure and in a time sensitive environment.
About sweetgreen technology: sweetgreen technology is setting the bar for innovation in operational excellence and guest experience. Sweetgreen intends to disrupt the restaurant industry by leveraging technology to connect people with real food.
sweetgreen is on a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food. We passionately believe that real food should be convenient and accessible to everyone. Every day in each sweetgreen, our 4K+ team members make food from scratch, using fresh ingredients and produce delivered that morning. And in our local communities, we are committed to leaving people better than we found them. We are in the business of feeding people, and we are out to change what that means.
What you'll get:
- Competitive pay + bonus plan granted based on performance
- Health, dental + vision insurance
- Flexible PTO, because we respect the need for work/life harmony
- An opportunity to make a real impact on the people around you, both by growing them and by connecting them to real food
- To live the sweetlife and celebrate your passion + purpose
- A collaborative family of people who live our core values and have your back
- A clear career path with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally
- Our annual Impact Retreat offsite
- Free sweetgreen swag
- Complimentary sweetgreen
Come join the sweetlife!
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.
sweetgreen participates in the federal government's E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility. To learn more about the E-Verify program, please click here.