IT Project Manager
We’re looking for an experienced IT Project Manager to serve as the central point of contact for IT project timelines and delivery. In this role, you’ll collaborate with the organization to improve methodologies for assigned projects and support strategic priorities within the IT department. You’ll identify risks and clearly communicate goals to project stakeholders, driving projects to completion. Successful candidates are passionate about Procore’s vision and mission and can translate our core values into our products and work environment.
This position is based in our headquarters in Carpinteria, CA on the bluffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Drive project schedule and manage resources in all aspects of projects including planning, development, testing, marketing, etc.
- Create project designs, project plans, and project definitions
- Submit weekly project status reports and communicate timeline changes and risks/issues to stakeholders
- Create release plans, release readiness, and release coordination
- Conduct project health checks, remove roadblocks, and communicate changes that affect scope, quality, or timelines; escalating project issues to stakeholders and executives accordingly
- Manage deliverables from multiple departments and external vendors
- Act as a change agent for new initiatives with peers and project teams
- Develop, lead, and mentor others on PMI standards
- Motivate and inspire project teams to create exceptional quality outputs
What we’re looking for:
- 4-year college degree in a technical field, statistics, or equivalent professional experience
- 3+ years of project and process implementation, managing all sizes of projects in a balanced or strong matrix organization
- PMP, MPM, PgMP or equivalent certification required
- Experience managing IT or similar projects in multiple project methodologies including Agile, Lean Six Sigma, and hybrids
- Ability to gather and analyze data to inform decisions, creating and disseminating high-quality reports to stakeholders
- Possess high attention to detail with the ability to quickly identify errors
- Strong communication skills to keep stakeholders well-informed of projects
- Ability to foresee and plan ahead, proposing creative solutions to problems
- Demonstrates good judgment when making decisions; seeks advice when unsure
- Ability to collaborate, influence, and motivate others to further company objectives
- Understand and adheres to PMO best practices
- Work efficiently on assigned projects with minimal supervision and manages goals through planning and prioritization
- Adopts and champions Procore’s core values and mission statement
- ITIL certification is a plus
- Requires travel as needed to support other locations and cross-location projects
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, flexible paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.