Infrastructure Project Manager
Technical Project Manager
Be a part of a team managing strategic projects largely focused around technical infrastructure and systems integration in a fast-paced environment. Our ideal candidate will have strong leadership qualities and 5 to 7+ years of project/program management experience with demonstrated history of working with e-commerce companies.
What you’ll do:
- Support valuable solutions and ensure tasks are ordered considering priorities and value add/risk mitigation; provide status and support to Project Stakeholders and Sponsors
- Work closely with Engineering Architects, Infrastructure Leadership and Technology Leaders to ensures that the scope and requirements are clear and understood by the delivery team
- Track and Manage Dependencies (Internal/External)
- Interface with and manage vendor or third party resources
- Manage Production Deployment activities
- Monitor and Track Metrics in LegalZooms project management tracking tool
- Facilitate solutioning, project progress and release planning meetings
- Generate and submit Weekly Status Reports
- Track Impediments and do whatever is necessary to remove them
- Identify risk and develop mitigation plans
- Maintain project artifacts such as Intake documentation, Solution Designs, Project Schedules and Project Plans and ensure project documents are complete, current, and archived appropriately
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of multiple projects and scope
- Identify dependencies across the current technical infrastructure and any current development efforts to ensure that teams are in sync
- Hold Teams accountable to make and meet commitments
- Coordinate with Change Control, Program Managers and Project Managers to ensure that the delivery schedule is in alignment with any release plans
- Demonstrate measurable progress by facilitating the demonstration of integrated features
- Provide timely information to Portfolio Management or Program Management for investment decisions
- 5 to 7+ years prior experience in leading infrastructure, application and data management projects and coordination following Traditional or Hybrid project delivery methods (Plan-driven, Scrum, Kanban,).
- Strong understanding of CISCO network topologies
- Strong understanding of cloud based network solutions
- Proven success in building strong relationships, managing stakeholder expectations and able to communicate at all levels.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience with communicating concisely and accurately to VP Level executives.
- Strong experience with conflict resolution, scope management, issue & risk tracking, communicating to clients and partners and vendor management.
- Experience with F5, Riverbed and Cisco Network devices preferred
- Technical knowledge of storage/SAN management
- CCNA or equivalent preferred
- Consulting or start up experience (preferably Lean Startup)
- CSP, ACP, PMP
- Microsoft Project or similar expertise.
LegalZoom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to diversity.